Reviews for All's Well That Ends Well
xX0Xx chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
you're right it wasn't your best chapter, but the last bit with maia was good :) i think the beginning on the one hand covered too much too quickly, and then didn't go into enough detail about the whole celine thing. (constructive criticism? or just plain picky?) but like i say, the last bit was your usual high standard :)
Purple Halo chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I liked this! :D I liked this ALOT!
TMIPinkGleeTwilight chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
That is so cute! I wish someone would do that for me! She better not say no because it would crush Jace! And I feel so sorry for Maia! Any way please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
I like this story!
ifallalot43 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Awww the roses were such a sweet idea! But I think Clary will just get mad at Jace. Overall, it was a really good chapter.
ShipMalec chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Anything for Jace! ;) I like the bit of poetry at the end... cute~ Thanks for the chapter!~ Clary just has to say yes...
Birdygirl0693 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Gahh...way to end it! Why oh why must you torture me so? :) so uh...when's the next chapter?
XOsweetPURPLEcandyOX chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
UPDATE ASAP!

...this chapter wasn't the best but still...
TheReader chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Love the story! im at the edge of my seat waiting for more! i cant believe they kissed, OMG! please update soon and have some more clace!
TMIPinkGleeTwilight chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Love the story! Please write more!
xD chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I love this 3 It's so awesome :3 you are really good at writing about characters that aren't the ones you have made up, you must have paid attention to all the original books :) It's really good it's like a modern twist (not that Cassandra Clare's version isn't modern) to the Mortal Instruments :) I love it and can't wait until the next chapter ;]
Lialilica chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Please, continue!
bleeblaabloo chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
ooh kisses! also you spelt creak wrong somewhere there.
37XPeeta chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Love how Clary just lost it there! Awesome chapter! Update soon!(no rush tho) Keep on Writing!
blali chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
love the story, update soon, please:)
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »