Reviews for All's Well That Ends Well
JanieJaniceJones chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Great story ;)
OneoftheNephilim chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Just found this story but BY THE ANGEL I LOVE IT! I swear I've read so many bad TMI fanfictions today and I almost didn't click on this one. I'm really glad I did haha. Update soon! :)
strikedeathkd53019 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
That was nice. (-: Update soon
shannie83 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I am so incredibly curious and nervous to see what Sebastian has planned!
Ohnargles95 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
You have a new addicted reader! I'm in love with this story, you're such a talented writer! I can't wait to read more and I'll be waiting for that update (:!
omnom33 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
First of all, I ain't leavin you or this story.

Like, ever.

I love it too much 3

I really enjoyed this chapter (a lot more than my history project *sigh*) and I really do hope you get the chance to post another chapter soon! (Don't do it before you're ready or happy with it though; those who care will wait)
Doclover chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I loved it please update soon
Doclover chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
You have a new reader I loved it please update soon
SapphireRoxanne chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
You do realize that the reason you have 214 follows and 107 favorites is because your story is amazing right?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Hey Gunter i still skim-read it, cause I get email updates apparently, though the only two characters i actually recognise are jace and clary
strikedeathkd53019 chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Just read your story.

You BETTER update soon, cause according to your author notes I don't think you do!

So, if you don't, I'll spam your inbox with PM's! I ain't keeping quiet cause I LOVE your story.
elise.rock.52 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
I think I'm on Jace's side because he's actually trying and Clary is making a lot of assumptions.
ILoveGoodBooks chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Just found ya actually and this is kinda cool so don't stop. You're pretty good by the way :)
shannie83 chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I'm glad you're back! I really liked this story, so I'm glad to see it continue. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2014