Reviews for The Legend of Sparda
Rieh104 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
well i think the best thing about this fic is u used sarcasm when it was needed, and used emotion perfectly when it was well decribed fighting scene and a superb ending. Liked come you have written only one fic?
Rebeldynasty chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Okay, I'm thinking this doesn't occur after the events of DMC3 then, but rather when Sparda originally fought Mundus 2,000 years ago.

However, that means there's an error in the story, since Sparda's sons (Dante and Vergil) came about later. In fact, Sparda wound up battling against Mundus' forces again when his sons were young, disappearing just before their eighth birthday.

Or did you intend for this to be slightly AU?

In any case, this is a good story. :)
Rebeldynasty chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
This was very well written; by this point, you seem to have picked up a knack for writing the environment out. :) That's good; within two short chapters, you made a lot of progress. Perhaps you just needed time to warm up?

There were still a number of typos, but nothing too serious, yet again.

Also, I'm just curious...what is the timeline of Sparda's battle against Mundus, here? Originally, I thought it was occurring when he first revolted...but if he made a mention of "giving his son his regards", then that would mean it's occurring after DMC3 (which is the first in the Devil May Cry plotline), when Vergil lost his battle against Mundus (after having fought Dante).

I'm guessing you're going with the theory that Sparda's disappearance wasn't death? Even still, how did he re-acquire Yamato from Vergil, if that's the case?

Anyway, just curious. This is quite good, regardless.
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This was a pretty good chapter, though rather short. Also, there wasn't a gradual flow from Berial being sent out and coming back injured, nor to the events that followed three weeks after.

That being said though, this is still quite a good story; it just requires a little tweaking, that's all. :) Nothing major.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Really liked the start, here. You have a pretty good writing prose; the only thing I think needs a bit of work is the environment. What's it like, where Sparda and Phantom are battling? Is it cold, hot, temperate? Is there a breeze, any smells in the air, energy crackling, etc?

Aside from that, I think you really show a great deal of potential. :) We all have trouble areas, and there is always room for improvement...but really, this is quite good, already. Keep up the nice work.
Cosara Peregringale chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Hmmm interesting story i liked the part where literally quotes his still-not-even-planned-younger-son Dante from the first game when he finally defeats Mundus.
Shakil chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I am mesmerized...once AGAIN...superb piece of writing...i wish i had a bit more knowledge about the characters and their weapons...but the detailed description was fascinating...i still cant believe, such a matured story came from a 14 year old girl...proud of u apu...seriously,PROUD OF YOU... :)
umamah chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Its an Amazing piece of writing, dear! i dont know any of the characters but all i know is it took me a while to understand since i had to use dictionary :P:P:P! well used vocabs! please continue writing...proud of you, my little princess! 3 MashaAllah!
Asteral chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I like it ALOT!I see that you are quite an avid fan of Devil May Cry 1 and 3. You utilised the styles that wer mentioned in #3 and the battle from #1, mentioning the dragon and the lava. I also noticed the coment that Dante had said about "Say hi to my son for me" hehe! I pribe myself of being an expert on Devil May Cry stuff. You should read my short stories A Present for Vergil and Zoey (Zoey is about Devil May Cry, too .) I am curently writing a very LONG story called Nero's Cronicles. It's about what should be DMC 6 and were Nero came from. I hope you like it as much as i like your story .. I also love Resident Evil! I should write a story for that, too. I will call it Resident Evil: Chronicles of the Revelotion it's about Ada Wong. I like writing stories about her...no one really likes poor ada enough. People think that she is cold snd remorcles but I think that ada is just very misunderstood. mabe I can help change that view a little . I have hope for her and Leon Scott Kennedy being teogether one day. So, cheak out my stories! I will cheak out yours more, too! Keep up the good work .
Meech Macko chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
A fitting Ending here.

I don't think Sparda completely discarded his demon qualities...in DMC1 you can see Sparda's Human guise but his Shadow is that of his true form.

Anyway its a fitting ending.
nishat chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
outstanding,simply spectacular!awesome finishing of a great story...Thank u sooooooooooooo much.
bogey654 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Ch3 was really good, but there were many mistakes, perhaps a spell check. A good description, idea, and brilliant ending in Ch4! I would call it an overall success. :-)
Asteral chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Chapter two is still awsome! Keep it up! I eargerly awate the Next chapter of Dancing Flames! . My first story is called Zoey. It's about Devil May Cry even though it dosn't sound like it. I think you will get a good laugh out of it! I just subscribed to all your stories and To any updates you make. I like your work! GOOOD JOB! Keep doing the stories, please.
Asteral chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I think you are doing a wonderful job! Like you, I am new. I also Share a love for Devil May Cry. Vergil is my favorit character. You right very clear and i understand what you are saying perfectly. Keep up the good work and make sure to read the Devil May Cry stories that I post. There similar to yours and I think you might like it. Have a nice day and make sure to give me a shought if you need something! .
Shakil chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
what can i say...it's awesome...last time i thought, Damn, that's sooo gud...it cant get better...n proved me wrong...it's so thrilling...i's almost biting my nails...i'l be madly waiting for the last one...keep rocking...