Reviews for Scar Tissue
RetroReaction chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
It's 2014... So, are you still gonna continue the story or..? Well, I think its amazing, so I'll put it on my alerts anyway. Hopefully you do update even though its been 2 years.. XD
beckysue999 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Eventful enough, especially for Bella : ) .

Oh dear, is this it? No more?
beckysue999 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
That flashback packs quite a punch, especially after Bella tosses off "after everything that happened…You know, with my mom and stuff"...
beckysue999 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I'm here because I've been reading "Everything" and read "Next to Me" and I thought I'd see what else you've written, though this is looking considerably less funny : ) . Huge fan of your writing and your characters, and because of that I'm willing to take the risk into hurt/angst, though I'm holding my breath here..

The Rose Kennedy quote is haunting, considering her great losses and the fact that she lived so long.
Saguenay chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I read your story for the Ho Hey Context and came here for more since I'm already reading E capital. I checked the last update and saw February, which is not so bad but completely forgot that we were now in 2013. So I want to know what happened to ExB's friendship? Will you be updating this story soon? Please.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I went fic diving today and found this story and I like it looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.
DMBSJB18 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Love it! Great start. So is Edward a lot older than bella? Cuz to already be in internship year as he'd have to be at least twenty six...
BelleBiter chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
"And I'm indisputably jealous of how cooperative his past is at staying there."

Your writing is filled with small gems that are fun to find :)
BelleBiter chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
"This is different from a hug. This is an embrace."

Beautiful line :) chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Your writing style is really unique and it connects with me, personally, more. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Will Bella and Edward meet soon?
77Steph chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Really enjoying the angsty tone of the story. Hope you are working on more of it. Also the Foals, yes - New album - maybe it will have some new inspiration for you.
dalma101 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Captivating and powerful. I'm hooked:)
2old4fanfic chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
information on my first kiss is classified
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I may need to read some fluff to offset this sad. It's sad in a good way.
Erikajo chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I would love to read more! :)