Reviews for Secret Love
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 5/4
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
Thanks for a cool idea as I enjoyed reading this a lot.
ForwoodForever chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
I finished right now to read all the chapters taht you wrote and i can say just one thing: AMAZING! Seriously this like my favourite story about Tyler and Caroline ... how you developed their relationship, how you described their love, was just amazing! And you CAN'T finish this story like this ahah xD I mean do a sequel i want to know how you would write them in season 2 :3

You're an good writer so keep write, especially about Ty and Caroline ;)

xoxo
ForwoodForever chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Wow :O this chapter was so hot! And i liked that finally, also Matt, knows about them!
rjt040190 chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
ooooohhhh nooooo!

Why? Why? Why? Why?

Why?

I cried hysterically when Tyler fell apart in front of mason.. So so sad!

And when she died! And when she thought that she will never have the kids with tyler that she wanted... *cries*

What a great fic!

I love it so so much!

Please write a sequel, please!

rjt040190 chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
phew! * wiping sweat off my forehead*Liz let mason go! Yayyyy! Way 2 go liz! She is so cool!

Great chap! So so good!

A lot of angst, please let caroline be ok!

Tyler cannot live without her!

*cries* .. Need 2 read the last chap..
rjt040190 chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
Oooohhh myyy gawddd!

This chap is so so Good and exciting!

I love that they are not a secret anymore!

Yayy!

Oooh man! That was the only good thing richard did for his son.. Poor tyler...

Love this chap So much!

More please..
rjt040190 chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
great chap!

So so good!

Yup! I knew it was Katherine! Haha

Aaaaww.. Poor mason! he really loved her and she just used him! Grrrrrr.. Dont like kath here! Love this chap

!
ForwoodForever chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
One of the chapters that i liked more :) I loved how you described the relationship between Tyler and his dad! In the season 1 i really hated his character, especially for how he treated his son :(

Anyway i liked this part so much :3 "Soon as she heard the door close she went out sitting beside him wrapping her arms around his neck. Caroline didn't give him any promise she just sat there holding him. She heard him telling her to go, that she shouldn't be here, but she just held on that much tighter. She would never leave him alone with this, "I'll never leave you baby, I'll always be your safe place," that was the one thing she could say and mean it." She's so cute :3
ForwoodForever chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Loved this chapter so much :3 ahahha

Caroline jealous ftw xD
rjt040190 chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
OOOOH MY GAWDDD!Hahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaahahhaaha! mason caught them! lol!

i love how she let tyler and matt make up, Aaaaaawwwwww..

and glad that matt believed them.. :D

ok, that was very hottttttttttttt..tttt...tttt

lol

funny how mason said: as long as u never do that in my bronco, lol!

hilarious! great chap! so so good! more please

!
rjt040190 chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
i love love this chap!

i am glad mason has returned! yay!

fave part:

"Can it, I'm carrying you, you know you want to see my ass," he grinned when she moaned. He knew when he wore tight jeans she would stair at his ass most the day. HILARIOUS! LOL

And i love how tyler noticed that she was trying to keep something from him..and that she told him, even when she didnt want to hurt him with that knowledge..

it was really hottttt how he said : I'll be damned if he tries to make us break up.. NICE..

GREAT chap, need more please..

:DD
rjt040190 chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
favorite part:

Caroline smiled hearing her name called as Miss Mystic Falls. She couldn't believe it had been her chosen. She had been sure it would be Elena after all she lost her parents and everything. However, it was her that was being crowned. She looked out at the people gathered around and saw Tyler. He was smiling at her again and she felt pure joy. The smile on his face was wonderful to see the second one that day.

She wanted to go over to him kiss him in front of everybody, end their secret love.

and

Tyler watched her; she was beautiful in her dress. He had been watching her coming down the stairs and all he could think about was right now. He got to hold her in his hands and dance with her. Her hair was down and it framed her face just right. He had kept his mouth to his self so to speak so not to give her any hickey's that her dress would show.

i love love this chap! gorgeous!

heartbreaking bout tyler and his dad, but a great chap!

i loved how caroline stood up for tyler.. 3
rjt040190 chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
i love love love this chap! Very sad tho..

I cried when his dad hurt him.. *cries hysterically*

Please let mason come to MF to help tyler and kick Richards A**! Grrrrrr... I hate richard! Grrrrrrrrr...

I am happy tho that Care is there for him

Forwood ftw! 3
ForwoodForever chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
God loved this chapter :3 Was so hot and finally they said that they love each other 3 I couldn't be happier :)

Hope you'll write more about this story ;)