Reviews for Hello Stranger
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 10/23
Lovely beginning to a story. Very neat idea to have Rose turn the Doctor down and find him again in a new regeneration. I hope you get back to this again someday.
BOB chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
NOOOOOOOO OMG you gotta please update this. i hope you will? please? ill wait? :))

i sound a tad bit desperate )) quite alarming actually. i really like this. hahaha pretty neat. and you totally captured the feeling of wanderlust.
anyo chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
any chance there will be an update? :)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Poor Rose. So I wonder what made the Doctor regenerate? And why didn't he come back a second time? Will that all be explained in later chapters? I'm really enjoying this story!
thatgreenlady23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I have been reading your stories and they're all wonderful but this by far my favorite. I really hope you continue this. I have always been fascinated with the idea of a Human Nature/Family of Blood AU with Rose. This is so original and clever. I can't wait to read more.
Misiu chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i love it
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Nice start. I am interested in how this will turn out. I can't imagine him not coming back and asking her again to come with him. Wonder how he regenerated without the things that happened to him and Rose.
paradiso31 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great idea for a story. I can't wait to read more.
Carri007 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I'm excited to find out how this will all work out. Hope you update soon :)
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Love it so far, can't wait to see what you do with the story!
ReaganAdler chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
YES please I beg of you, finish beautiful disasters so I can sink my teeth into this! (also i just really want you to update beautiful disasters... weekly updates? psch

TypewriterTardis chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love it! Please continue... I'm all for the "What if" stories. And I'm going to freak out about what's going to happen next until you resolve the Rose-not-recognizing-the-Doctor-and-the-Doctor-not-recognizing-Rose problem. It's a very compelling idea :)
badwolfathogwarts chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Please please continue it looks interesting :)

Time.To.Vaporize.A.Maths.Teach chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Please update soon, I REEEEEAAALLY want to read on, I like the story ALOT! lol hope to see an update soon :)