Reviews for She Will Be Loved
jasmayyyne chapter 7 . 7/3
D'aawww that song came out in Dumbo *sniff*
Spawn chapter 14 . 6/9
I thought it was very sweet that her family gave Emily the Christmas of her dreams. I thought the locket and the story about the crests were a very nice touch. Great job on the story.
Spawn chapter 13 . 6/9
Poor kid was nervous about her first day at a new school. I thought Alice was a good big sister helping her get ready for her day. I'm glad that Emily made friends and was able to socialize with her peers. I liked Rosalie picking her up and taking her shopping, Jasper helping her with her homework, and Emmett reading her stories. I guess it takes her Daddy's magic to get her to sleep.
Spawn chapter 12 . 6/9
Emily is a persuasive little thing. She managed to talk her Aunt into teaching her everything she wanted to know about soccer, and all of her siblings into watching a movie with her. Carmen certainly knows a lot about soccer.
Spawn chapter 10 . 6/9
Emily is adorable. She is fitting in with her new family like a glove. Coloring with her cousins and Kate carrying her down the stairs was cute. She's even happy with her Daddy reading her medical books as a bedtime story lol.
Spawn chapter 9 . 6/9
Emily is perceptive for a child her age. I laughed out loud at Emily asking her question again an hour later because she was, "older." I'm happy that the Denali clan finally arrived and that they are good with Emily. She went from having no family, to having a huge one. Esme giving the girls all gi8fts was cool. Can she be my Aunt lol?
Spawn chapter 8 . 6/9
Aw, Carlisle and Esme were finally able to bring their daughter home. I thought it was a nice homecoming with all of her big brothers and sisters there to greet her. I like the nicknames.
Spawn chapter 7 . 6/9
I'm happy that Esme and Carlisle were awarded custody. That was a sweet mother daughter bonding moment with Esme holding Emily and singing her to sleep.
Spawn chapter 6 . 6/9
Alice, Jasper, and Edward were all very good with Emily. I think her older siblings will spoil her rotten. I'm glad that Esme and Carlisle are seeking custody, but I doubt they will just be able to adopt her without going through the process of first being foster parents and while her parents still have their parental rights to her. There would be a long process before they could adopt.
Spawn chapter 5 . 6/9
I hate Emily's parents more and more with each update. I'm glad that she trusts Carlisle and Esme and that she likes Rosalie and Emmett. I thought the other kids asking if they could bring flowers and chocolate for Emily was sweet.
Spawn chapter 4 . 6/9
Aw, poor Emily. I'm glad that the neighbors finally called the police. It's about time someone did something to help that child. I'm glad that Emily was receptive to Carlisle and Esme. She could have just as easily been closed off. Nice little moment with Esme sitting with her so she wouldn't be alone. It looks like the Cullen kids are eager to meet their baby sister.
Spawn chapter 3 . 6/9
I like that you brought the Denali' into it and nice touch having them move to where the Cullens are. It really sucks that Emily has to get hurt in order for her to be removed from her parents custody. I don't blame Esme for wanting to rip Emily's father's head off.
Spawn chapter 2 . 6/9
Emily's parents are heartless bastards and I hope that they get into a tragic accident that leaves Emily an orphan so that Carlisle and Esme can adopt her. Alice is a little too excited to have someone she can use as her own person Barbie doll. I liked Alice and Rosalie's ideas for Emily's room. It sounds like it will be cool.
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
If her parents are considered "normal", who wants normality? Funny part, the phone call from all the kids
Rat chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
I have cousin that look like the Denials It interesting spelling is very good. As a teacher in high school I let the students make posters from catalog clipping instead of test. They aren't trying to fail you they're on a time limit thing. Cut them some slack.