Reviews for To Tame a Secretary
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 44 . 3/29
Hey i am your new reader ...:) yeah thats a fake smile but what can i say after reading your story and realizing that you will never update it ever again..kinda did that to me ... In the start of this chapter you said you thought about quitting but then decided that infrequent updates were better than none. So what happened? Why arent you updating? I can understand why some people quit... HELL i quit writing too but that is because I dont have any reviews. People don't like reading what i write...and here you have 700 reviews and you still don't realize their importance. If you don't realize it now i dont think you ever will...
Anyways thanks for atleast writing this much it was fun reading it.
Khalomot chapter 3 . 2/24
YOU GOT IT, NARUTO

I'M DOING WORK AT TWELVE THIRTY IN THE MORNING AND LAUGHING LIKE AN IDIOT

I AM ALREADY HAPPY
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 44 . 1/16
Nooo... Where your update!
minz chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Hello! just discovered this amazing story today ;-; and cried about the long hiatus it was gg through oAo
darkredmacabre chapter 44 . 10/3/2014
Update?
MissyCrow chapter 44 . 6/14/2014
More plz
Guest chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
Aw my gawd! YOU. HAVE. TO. UPDATE! XD It's been too long - and I just discovered this fanfic today! It can't end this way! D: Please - I know I'm just a random reviewer, but please see all of our reviews and continue this captivating story! :3
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 44 . 2/6/2014
Ahhhhh great story! I want to know what happens! I hope you update soon !
Jadean chapter 44 . 11/25/2013
Seriously Awesome but where is the next chapter?
Baws chapter 44 . 10/21/2013
Humm.../My/ heart is breaking from the long hiatus this fic is going through. Haha...

And at the heat of the moment of Itachi's and thou-who-shall-not-be-named's engagment. I suspect Itachi is playing the bad guy so Sakura won't get as hurt.

Fill our curiosities, please?
Thank you for the chapters and I enjoyed re-reading this piece again and hope to read the future chapters ahead.
Wishyuki chapter 44 . 10/18/2013
Great fic! I hope u update soon!
fyeahL chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
I JUST OMG AMAZIN JOB, UR AMAZIN, I JJSY OMG GOOD LUCK FOR SCHOOL AND EVERYTHIN AND HOPE TO HEAR THE FOLLOWIN OF THE STORY SOON I JUST IDK I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH, IT SEEMS REAL ! ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK SWEETHEART AND THANK YOUUUUUUUU
dwelling in my dreams chapter 44 . 7/30/2013
OMG.. Poor Sakura.. If he does this to her she will be broken and lose all trust in him. Dont let her betray too much emotions when she is heartbroken.. Also find someone who can make Itachi jealous and understand what he is doing to Sakura. and Btw DO UPDATE FASTER!
itachi chapter 44 . 7/16/2013
oh god, please update! the soap opera! the drama! the feelings! seriously, this is spectacular! Good job, and please update! it's been almost a year since you updated, does it take that long to update!? . . . ?! UPDATE!
choosen one chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
By your speech pattern i bet your English not amercian but english