Reviews for To Tame a Secretary
kathymoonstone chapter 44 . 3/12
omg i was enjoying reading this! when i first started reading this, i was like " yay 44 chapters!". i didn't see the update date... it's been years... please tell me you're planning to continue this?
Injie Anis chapter 44 . 11/23/2016
When are ya updatin"?
Kammy Fidell chapter 44 . 11/6/2016
É realmente uma pena que a história tenha sido interrompida , mesmo com a história em uma cadência mais drama-adolescente , provavelmente devido ao ano em que foi escrito, ela consegue criar uma boa dinâmica entre os personagens que te prende e te faz torcer para que eles se acertem. De novo, uma pena. Mas as coisas são como são.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 44 . 7/20/2016
I love this! Please update again soon!
NeKo19-94 chapter 44 . 1/27/2016
next place ;)
Maso Neko-chan chapter 44 . 12/29/2015
UPDAAATE
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 44 . 3/29/2015
Hey i am your new reader ...:) yeah thats a fake smile but what can i say after reading your story and realizing that you will never update it ever again..kinda did that to me ... In the start of this chapter you said you thought about quitting but then decided that infrequent updates were better than none. So what happened? Why arent you updating? I can understand why some people quit... HELL i quit writing too but that is because I dont have any reviews. People don't like reading what i write...and here you have 700 reviews and you still don't realize their importance. If you don't realize it now i dont think you ever will...
Anyways thanks for atleast writing this much it was fun reading it.
Khalomot chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
YOU GOT IT, NARUTO

I'M DOING WORK AT TWELVE THIRTY IN THE MORNING AND LAUGHING LIKE AN IDIOT

I AM ALREADY HAPPY
This Username Is Classified chapter 44 . 1/16/2015
Nooo... Where your update!
minz chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Hello! just discovered this amazing story today ;-; and cried about the long hiatus it was gg through oAo
darkredmacabre chapter 44 . 10/3/2014
Update?
MissyCrow chapter 44 . 6/14/2014
More plz
Guest chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
Aw my gawd! YOU. HAVE. TO. UPDATE! XD It's been too long - and I just discovered this fanfic today! It can't end this way! D: Please - I know I'm just a random reviewer, but please see all of our reviews and continue this captivating story! :3
lovelycupcake2011 chapter 44 . 2/6/2014
Ahhhhh great story! I want to know what happens! I hope you update soon !
Jadean chapter 44 . 11/25/2013
Seriously Awesome but where is the next chapter?