Reviews for How to Acquire a Partner in Crime
QueenCumberbitch chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
YOU CANNOT JUST DO WHAT YOU JUST DID THERE AND NOT FOLLOW THROUGH NO NO NO WHY IS THIS ENDING WHERE THIS IS ENDING I CANNOT DID YOU PURPOSEFULLY DO THAT TO TRY TO KILL US WHERE IS THE SEQUEL WHERE THEY GET TOGETHER SERIOUSLY I FEEL CHEATED PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE'S A SEQUEL COMING OH GOD I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU FOR THIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Translation: Brilliant fic! Don't leave us hanging though. Please write a sequel where Molly actually sleeps with Sherlock! You already set the stage for it, why not follow through? Or did you do that to spite us? *shocked face*
lavanyalabelle chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
That was brilliant! Marvellous, in fact.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
This was amazing ! I laughed sooo hard at points! Hopefully your write more where they do actually date (canon? probably not, a person can dream)

In a word Fantastic!
yay chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Molly actually getting over him and still being his friend is cool.
Carri007 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Great story. I loved it :)
MarBre582 chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Absolutely loved this! Would love to see more of Molly and Sherlock's friendship develop. Liked how she 'got over the crush' but would still sleep with him. Yeah right, she's over him! Great job!
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I doubled over laughing with the pair's prank XD
John and Lestrade have been scarred for life when they turn up to the room only to see Sherlock and Molly snogging the life out of each other.
LOL I would so much love if this had a follow up that could turn up to be a Sherlolly romance/friendship plot XD

Anyway! This was an amazing plot to read :D
Happy writing!
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
This is interesting. I rather like reading Sherlolly fics, but this one is really great. Besides, everything in life begins with friendship :D
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
It was so funny the way she handled Sherlock and neutralizing him when she hit a very sensitive part of his anatomy.
LOL you must be kidding me XD He just doesn't have a mouth filter does he?
Mycroft's card will explode someday I think.
John being with Molly is just right. He's like that... Always trying to be helpful and sweet but the last part left me cooing XD
That was THE phone with THE most ridiculous expensive contract XD
Molly will surely keep it.
Miss Writer Girl chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awesome.
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
:D That last bit was hilarious! I really liked the story, and the bond/partnership between Sherlock and Molly. Good job!
Lain Lang chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
really good! thanks!
LunarianPrincess chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
this was flawless, just fantastic fun and epic entertainment. i'm in love!
Lost In Belgium chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Great story. Really enjoyed their experiment!
ihavethebestmaniacallaugh chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Though I have read this story before, I don't mid reading it again. A very enjoyable experience.