Reviews for La Tua Cantante
FangirlyWithYou chapter 1 . 8/14
Wait... that's it?! That was brilliant! I loved it!
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story. Thanks
Fanfictionlurker1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love New Moon, but that version of events was way more logical. It simply makes more sense for Aro to make sure she gets turned in Volterra, all things considered. You really should make it a larger story.
AnnieAnxiety663 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Please don't end it their, Please post more! :(

I did Enjoy this, your a great writer!
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
great job, I was scared that they would kill her or make her their vamp slave.

sad ending, her patents will never know what happened to her *sniffles*
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
a very nice possible alternative if Aro was more sane and logical or Caius had more sway in the matter. good play with Felix to force Edward to be the one to change her. Bella still always thinking of others to comfort and how they will react to her change. Wonder what happens when they discover the three gone and not able to see how Bella turned out. Demetri could track them down. Like her thoughts about being afraid and hiding or facing them. In some ways Bella is the braver of the two of them.
NKubie chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nice job of keeping it canon-esque. Totally believable if the scenario had changed!
lovepath chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was a really great story, well thought out and put together. It would be wonderful with some revision, extending some parts, maybe cutting or modifying others. But still, even as it stands, really great. Glad to see Edward choose to keep Bella! Nice touches with Alice.
Rel8tivity chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
As amoral as Aro was supposed to be, it made more sense for him to insist Bella be changed or killed right there. And as a card carrying member of Team Anti-Renesmee, I wholly approve because there CAN'T BE ANY BABIES NOW! (Mwahhahaaa!) Can't wait to see more, if you choose to go that way.

Thanks for sharing!
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I like this prompt & was happy to see it filled. I like that Bella's transformation did not go the idealised way she expected it to.

Thanks for writing!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
A great what if! Thank goodness Edward stepped up to do it himself. I love

how you melded the very canon points with your AU what if. Great job :)
AbbeNormal chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I am so hooked on Jasper and Bella stories, I pretty much never even try to read an Edward and Bella one any more. But...Something told me this was going to be awesome! I'm not sure why, but it is a feeling I have...and sure enough, this first chapter was GREAT! Now, I'm excited again about edward and bella, and I can't wait to see where you take this wonderful story. Awesome job. Excellent.

I thank you for sharing your talent with us all. errr, I'm not at all computer smart, so I'm afraid this is as close to a video as you and I are going to get! lol Picture me waving, and you waving back to the screen, cause that's about it! lol At 55 I'm surprised I can type! lolol.

Take care...can good luck on your new story.

Mary :o)
the captains wife chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
What a nice story of what could have happened! I love it!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I loved this detailed description of the turning process. It frustrates me how much Edward fought the process because in the end, his love and happiness for Bella finally being like him and matching his strength is so great.
karenec chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love Volturi stories and liked this entry so much. You wrote a wonderfully rich AU take on the New Moon showdown in Volterra that was really6 exciting. I hope you continue with this story now that the contest round has ended.

Thank you for sharing your story!