Reviews for Just One More Kiss
waddiwasiwitch chapter 18 . 2/8
Sweet little story and boy have those two got the interfering in-laws from hell. Lol
FatmaRoraima chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
I'm not sure if I understand the last part but I do love this story! It felt a bit too quick but it got me squealing like a little girl, XD and for that I'm glad. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and finishing it. -
HarborRat chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Ok, I wrote the review about loving your characterizations before getting to the author notes in this chapter. Glad I did. I still love them and good for you for standing up for them because you've done a great job with these people. Its refreshing to see your take on the anime/manga and breathe some life Into these characters with added adventures, thought and emotions and real problems. Love your stories because of this, keep up the good work.
HarborRat chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love that you write so much! I seriously can't get enough of your RoyAi stories, I love your characterizations.
autumn.candy chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Hoooo

Unexpected twist of events

Mustang you just raised a flag!

And good job Grumman, for the wonderful support xD
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Yaaaay they are married! Happy dance _
Sakura478 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
This was a great story. It's the first Riza/Roy story I've ever thought looked interesting and I was right. You kept them pretty well in character considering their in love which is bound to make them do out of the ordinary things. I like how it seems like this could have happened in the real anime/manga. Good job and props to the original artist
Guest2 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I usually don't do this but. . . to Guest. A Lebanese is actually the native inhabitants of a country called Lebanon/Lebanese Republic. Though I'm not sure if you meant to correct her or were just laughing at the joke she made.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Umm if you click the define button over "Lebanese" than... It tells you that it is a name of a country in the east! Hahahahanah! Good one!
huinsutt99 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Well I'd prefer to keep all limbs/children with me if you don't mind, so I'll just leave a review.
This is a great story, and I'm really enjoying reading it.
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Thanks for making me relive his death -_-
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
The general's name is Leroy Grumman, I think.
jessi chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
Excellent story, I loved it!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
I love "Wish of a Grandfather" so I was really excited to see this was an adaptation of it. I really liked it! It was funny and cute and Roy and Riza are just too perfect for each other! I also really loved the Sam/Jack reference in chapter 8. I adore Stargate too and really wish we could have had confirmation with them getting together. But whatever, they totally were by the end. Just like Roy and Riza. :)
VampirateLycan chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I always forget that you slip stargate in somewhere, lol love the jack and sam hint.