Reviews for Freefall
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh Karen, this was awesome. So well-written, like poetry. I'm crying. How awful things could have turned out; thanks for this glimpse into the "might have been". xox
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was so brest! You really captured how Edward felt about leaving Bella and his desparation to join her in death when he thought she was gone
robsjenn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
the lemonade cap in MS is one of my favorite edwardisms.

i've read other takes on NM in EPOV, including after he hears from rosalie, but i especially like your take on edward almost succumbing to the monster until he sees another pair of fathomless, amber-specked chocolate eyes. and i've always wondered how he survived the flight to italy locked up in a box of 400 humans. i figure he hasn't fed in a couple months at this point in NM. your account drips with his weariness, despair and trademark self-loathing.

what are you writing for the eclipse tour?
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is the second time I read this o/s. So good and sad, I'm wondering will you make it into a full story someday? Thanks.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Edward is in such a poor state at this point. This feels very much what he would have been thinking. So depressed and trapped with only one way out once Bella dead. Aware of the family love, but not able to feel that love. Nice touch with the lemonade cap. Glad he managed not to take the stranger reaching out to help for whatever reason. Thanks for sharing.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You write so beautifully! I loved the bottlecap. I'm glad he was still holding on to it. Also, the girl in the airport! Yikes, she has no idea how close she came to death. I really enjoyed that interaction.

Can't wait to see you in the Eclipse round of TCT! Till then, I'll be hanging out around A Dove's Cry :)
MegsD2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is so heartbreaking! It literally hurt to read Edward going through so much pain... And the girl in the airport, so close and such a sad moment for him.

Beautifully written :).
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Beautifully written voice of Edward's. I really feel as if I am in his mind. Well done.

Thanks for writing!
Raum chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Hi Karenec!

Thank you for writing this good story and for sharing! The Canon tour is offering so many amazing stories!

- Raum
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh my goodness, I think you did a great job in conveying Edward's pain and desperation. Those emotions run so deep within him.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You captured Edward's voice really well and made your readers feel his pain and darkness within. Love it that he still carries the bottlecap.
content1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
LOVED this story...so poignant in the end. Don't you know that he must have truly been just desolate at this moment...

You did so well with this. :)
chele the original chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
powerful feelings here.

So much sadness for Edward. glad he didn't drain the lady .

Well done.
shadowbride chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
loved it :)*
rjcarreno77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was wonderful!

I really loved getting into Edward's mind in this fic. A little of EPOV would've been nice in the New Moon book.

At least we know that Bella makes it in time to save him.

Thanks so much for sharing this amazing one-shot with us.