Reviews for At their weakest
SabineAmnell chapter 6 . 7/2
Fine, I'll review. Your begging and blackmailing for reviews in every chapter really cuts into my enjoyment of the piece. You've made Irene too weak and fragile and Sherlock too emotional. I get that there is trauma but Irene has used a mask to hide whatever hurt she had from the beginning. It's fairly OOC for these characters, it's clearly just a cliche angst/hurt/comfort guilty pleasure piece. That said, I did get a guilty pleasure out of reading it because I ship the hell out of these two.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Its a really nice story ! :D
I love how you portray sherlock and irene heheee
Keep up the good work (:
I do hope you will write more sherlock and irene fics hehee
A Person Indeed chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Later: Sally asks John about the coat thing and get a shock!
"Uh, we came in to interrogate her for the first time... and she was completely naked. You should have seen Sherlock's face, he was baffled!
Eventually, he just offered his coat.
It was hilarious."
Sally: *mouth open*
The Wild West Pyro chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Brilliant, and I like how you combined the events from "The Final Problem" and Sherlock's explanation in "The Empty House" on how he survived.

Very well written, I'll see if this has an entry on the Fanfic Recs list on TV Tropes.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
NICE! ADLOCK FOR THE WIN!

(Johnlock fics are very sweet too, well, the non-sexual ones are. Kissing and cuddling is fine though. And adorable.)
The Wild West Pyro chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Ah, Moriarty, you Complete Monster we Love to HATE.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
OOC? Hardly. Given that Sherlock became a nicer person in Season 3, this is certainly not OOC.
fangirlpixta chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Love it! it's about time somebody uploaded more fics that show the caring/emotional/weak side to these two. Adlock is my OTP and I love your writing because it gives it to us in bucket loads!
Marissa chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Fantastic! I had a 10 hour drive home from vacation and without your stories I would have been bored out of my mind! Thank u soo much! Everything was so clever and it was a great mix between characters. Amazing story! Loved it! 3
Marissa chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
YAAAAS SHERLOCK DOIN THE DIRTY! Haha ew why did I just say that...? I'm supervised u didn't go into detail during the sex scene. With ur skillful writing it would have felt like I was in bed with them. Haha it was still amazing even without it! Awesome job love!
Marissa chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
SOOOO GOOOOOOOD!3
Marissa chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Omg I'm soo happy that Sherlock hugged her. She needed that and that goes to show his protectiveness of her! Love it!
Marissa chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
I can't picture every single thing in this chapter! How did u become such a talented writer?
Marissa chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
AHHH I LOVE UR STORIES!
MoonChildTheRabbit chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Gladly I read this when it's totally complete. Love the story and your version of Adlock!