Reviews for Run
mandorakat chapter 13 . 11/8
why would they leave the one guy that hated her to protect her? and then to leave him live with all he knows about their betraying voldemort and stuff. ..seems pretty stupid
Natalie Jhonson chapter 24 . 2/5/2015
Please continue the stories. Im not very good at writing in english. So please forgive me. Well. I really . love your stories. And if you cant continue because your head or imagination is blocked. Then. I suggest you to start with more stories. So you can have variety and dont strees. Write at your time. But please finish the stories!
gulllakegirl08 chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
Love it. Please updated the story.
Poetgirl616 chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
What about the law? The wolf that hurts a mate is punishable by death so why didn't he kill Luke?
redskittlsbaby3 chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
good story, i read it in one night. update!
writeratheart007 chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
I have one more pairing on your list you made on chapter 23.

Severus Snape - Werewolf, Hermione Granger - Mate

Perhaps during the final battle he managed to heal himself enough with a potion from thebite he continued on to the final battle, only to end up being bit by greyback or one of the other wolves.. maybe even a blood raged Remus right before he was taken down by an Avada? ... Perhaps already in the throes of death and on those animal instincts? Could be interesting :)
sourskittles6887 chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
Please update soon :3 you really are a great author
karla1980 chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Draco Malfoy - Veela, Hermione Granger - Mate

Severus Snape - Dark Veela, Hermione Granger - Mate

Remus Lupin - Werewolf, Hermione Granger – Mate

Bill Weasley – Werewolf, Hermione Granger – Mate

Blaise Zabini – Dark Veela, Hermione Granger – Mate

can we have all of them pls
karla1980 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
wow got my attention from your summary and I need to get some sleep befor i be up with a 7 mouth old and 9 year old
alliycat3101 chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Love this story. Your doing a really good job. Update soon, please. Eager to find out what happens next.
Kilataia chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
I love the story, and i hope you will update it soon !
Namine1993 chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Another great fic;)
effys828 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
This story is utterly amazing! I want more! :)
Aisha04 chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Interesting storyline
MoonShadowAMR chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
i hope you finish this fic.