Reviews for LOVE ME
Annber03 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Okay, so, the bits with the beyond adorable interactions between Reid and Henry, and then the bit where Reid handed each candy heart to JJ with the instructions on it? Way to make me melt into a puddle of gooey, happy gushiness.

This was so incredibly sweet and romantic and lovely.
JusttowatchQuanticoatwork chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
love love LOVE this
sammyalex-in-the-snogbox chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
So... This is officially my favourite story on the site. Actually brought me to tears because of how well Spencer's character was written. Now to find a guy like him for myself.. xD
Iridian's Legacy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I read this a while ago and loved it :D I didn't have an account then and couldn't tell you how amazing it was. So I just spent the past half-hour looking for this story to read it again and tell you to keep up the good work!

I've also been searching for a worthwhile Reid/JJ story. All the ones I have found are either boring orrr... just not it, you know what I mean? XD But this story- awww! Fantastic job! Thanks so much! :3

-Iridian-
Whatif-ifonly chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I LOVED this - great attention to detail! The whole things was fabulous, so its hard for me to say which part exactly was my favorite... but I loved JJ and Reid reflecting on how far apart they'd grown in the aftermath of Emily's return from the 'dead' - I also loved how you pivoted their view points about that around Henry 'spilling the beans' about Daddy not living with them anymore. Great job :D
RavenMD chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This story was so sweet! I loved it!