Reviews for Malfoy Manner: Cake Topper
Aya Diefair chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I really liked the more serious side this one gives. The skimming of the borders of darker things that could make everything go very bad didn't happen in the end, which was refreshing reward. I was at the edge of my seat for most of this, and held my breath throughout the whole last part of reading and that, my friend, is how I know I am reading good stuff. :)

I really like Narcissa in this. She shows she can display control and resist temptation if she wants on the outside, but on the inside it requires shutting down a part of her to do so. You pull off very powerful portrayals of different control in this, and also how powerful love (and lust) can cause so much jealousy but how the two use it to play to their wants in the end.

Did I forget to mention I am left breathless after reading these? ;-D
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
love it wow draco had some real problems with his feelings
he is nutters now about his mother beeing his sad thing is
they can never come out with that or can be together in publik but
i love you storys they are just amazing
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
"There is no other woman for me, Narcissa! You stupid bint! We're the last two completely depraved and fucked up souls in this whole world. I will love you and only you until…until one of us ends, mother. You belong to me and I to you." Fuck yeah, Draco! Okay, I said the last one was my favorite, but this one is my favorite. The only thing better than them fucking is them not fucking and wanting to fuck. And you have the most epic lines in this one, too. Including: "I will fuck you until my cock falls off, mum. And if you die before then, I'll fuck your beautiful corpse til it rots and then I'll fuck the rot." Um, really? Seriouslyyyy! And really great RST there at the end. Angry sex. Sooo much better than Angry Birds.
mysthslayerwitch chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Haha! Happy endings! You know what? You need to quit playing around here and just go full anal. Both of them. I'm sure there are like magic strap-ons.
SapphoAndCyanide chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I'm not usually into any dracoships even though I love him,but I love your fics :)

Brilliant!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awe you got me teary eyed for a minute their but always a happy ending :)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
if I was your Draco, I wouldn't leave either

I wonder if she'll get knocked up
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Sorry so long for the review... I was...distracted...after I read it the first time. Truth be told, I love when you go a bit on the dark angry side.

I ache for more of whatever you write. I hope your dragon will continue to inspire your words and thoughts for a long time to come.
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
oh the exquisite agony of tormented need, well played Draco! :) And well done, ! I could almost taste her words, her fear, her reservation and his determination to tear through it all was most delightful. Looking forward to more from your talented fingers! ;-)