Reviews for The Future in the Past
Ms.SingleSmiles chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I love reading these series, and these three chapters so far make me happy! (: although I do have a question...throughout the series will the Doctor and Bella get together? Or is she really just gonna be another companion?
sportytc chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
well done keep up the good work. please update soon
IsobelFrances chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Awsome story! Can't wait for more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Fun section, and enjoyed how the Doctor explained regeneration to Bella, as well as his age to me fits a lot better than the current age of 907? Given that he was 959 in his seventh body, makes sense to me that he'd be closer to that age, rather than regressing in age.
The Agent of Fire chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Really great chapter. I wondered for a moment if it would be James that was the first vampire, but to be honest I highly doubt that. He went after Alice when she was human, yes, but I doubt he's quite that old. Still, it was an interesting concept of why he might've been so keen to go after Bella. Besides the whole "it'll be a challenge" thing. Ha ha!

Anyway, really great job! Can't wait for the next update. :)
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
...Does that mean they'll run into the Silence? Oh please can they? After all they were there at the wheel and the fire. The fun thing is that they won't remember a thing about the incident. Oh what fun that would be. Not exactly a fan of Twilight namely I found the main characters boring except maybe Alice and Jacob. Course after Breaking Dawn it lost me then when I looked back I realized that for me it well...sucked. So yeah I like in this series Bella actually dare I say it develops and grows. Sorry I just really don't like Twilight but I do like this series. Keep it up.
adlerj chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how the Doctor explained about regeneration as it was a good explanation for Bella.

Keep up the good work!
OrionTheHunter chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Great, thanks for writing.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A new adventure with the Doctor and Bella.

How awesome.

Looks like a good start.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 2/27/2012

Very good.

Already I think it's cool.
adlerj chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how the both compared the types of vampires they had come across in the past. It was interesting comparing them up.

Keep up the good work!
Michael Weyer chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Ah, was expecting this. After all, given all the "Twilight are not real vampires" talk over the years, just makes perfect sense the Doctor finds they're not the same as the ones he's fought. So looking forward to how this turns out, sure to add some fun to each fandom.
The Agent of Fire chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Really great chapter. I would've thought that the Doctor and Bella would just place in the morgue themselves or something, but I like the way you did it. It goes along with Edward's story of her being brought in first, and I'm sure Carlisle would probably find it suspicious that she was down there when he couldn't even remember her being brought in.

Anyway, really great job. :) Can't wait for the next update!
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great! I've been looking forward to another original storyline here. Thanks for writing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
A very interesting start here, and will look forward to what all the changes that Bella might bring to things now, and how it might effect her personal time line.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »