Reviews for The Future in the Past
adlerj chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Good opening chapter.

I'm looking forward to finding out more about this character, as even though I don't really like Twilight, it's' still interesting to find out some information about it.

Keep up the good work!
The Agent of Fire chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Well, we're off to a good start. For some reason I was expecting Rosalie (still have no idea why) but I like how you chose Esme. It adds a bit of extra drama to it, I think, that they saw her "die" jumping off a cliff, which is the same way the Doctor met Bella. Might make for an interesting dynamic in the future.

I have two questions. One will take a while to explain, so I'll just ask the short one first: Is Bella going to end up back with Edward at some point in these stories? I'm kind of hoping she's not, personally, but if I start talking (well, typing) about why I'll probably accidentally go into a rant and that's not really what a story review is for.

Anyway, last question, promise. During almost all of New Moon and even into Eclipse, Bella always had nightmares that caused her to wake up screaming. Does she still have those now that she's traveling with the Doctor, or have they just vanished? Yes, I know, kind of a random question, but for some reason it's been bugging me since I thought about it.

Sorry if my second question is kind of off-topic, but sometimes the weirdest questions pop into my mind and refuse to leave until I get them answered.

Anyway, really great job. Can't wait for the next update. :)
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wow, Esme was the only one I didn't think of. Looking good so far :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3