Reviews for Where Nightmares End and Dreams Begin
shanyhwll chapter 12 . 5/24
That story was sooooo cute! There's so much bliss and I truly enjoyed Erik and Christine's character development :) and omg they had another child and this time it was a girl. Oh how I would love to have a continuation of this story. I love it! Great job!
shanyhwll chapter 7 . 5/24
I'm so proud of Christine for voicing her thoughts on Erik even if it's a fight. It's about time Erik looses his self-hatred for the sake of their baby. I thought I was gonna hate him until the baby's delivery. As for the Raoul, I knew he'd come back. We could never leave him hanging like that hahaha! I really like the fluffiness of this chapter and it's funny how pregnancy is playing with Christine's emotions. Intrigued by what the next chapter holds for me :)
VishouslySmart chapter 12 . 3/11
Brava! Brava! Sooooo beautiful! You beautiful genius! Oh my heart. I freaking loved this!
TARDIStime chapter 12 . 2/17
Loved this story! Your writing is very good, and although I did find small errors from time to time, I enjoyed it very much.
Wynni chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
I read bits of this to my husband even. Well done. It truly is a well crafted bit of joy to read.
gl-andrea chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Great story! I love the way you write about Erik, it seams quite real.
Cant wait to keep reading!
emeraldphan chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
This was a beautiful story. I'm glad Raoul and Christine were able to say goodbye to each other in a civilised way after all that they went through at the Opera House. He clearly acted out of desperation but I was so glad when Christine found her baby again and was able to reassure her former fiance that she had chosen her new life.
And the little family is so sweet! At last Erik has a family of his own who love him unconditionally, even without his mask. He is certainly more reconciled with his disfigurement now, which is a huge relief.
I've really enjoyed reading this story and following all their angst, despair, happiness and the sheer struggle they had to build a life together, coupled with Erik's insecurity and possessiveness. You've tied up all the loose ends just nicely and given us a lovely ending. Thank you.
emeraldphan chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
This is brilliant. At first I felt a little sorry for Raoul as I could see his point of view: his fiancee had been kidnapped and forced to marry someone who had deceived her and taken over her life so completely in the Opera House days, and I could understand why he was so confused over Christine's insistence that she loved her husband. But kidnapping a baby is just wrong. I thought he was willing to bring the child up as his own, along with Christine? Will read on...
emeraldphan chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Christine's thoughts about the baby are very bittersweet but realistic; to pray not for perfection but for the strength to love the baby, no matter what. You are very talented at exploring the fears and insecurities of both characters as they adapt to a new life.
emeraldphan chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Excellent story, and I can kind of understand why Erik is so fearful for the baby but it's Christine's child too and she needs her husband more than ever. It's such a pity that she has to live in such isolation without contact with friends or acquaintances but maybe Erik will soften a little?
emeraldphan chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I really love the way you've written Erik here, with his Kay-like ironic sense of humour, his haughtiness and his deep insecurities which have sadly not been erased by marriage. Christine is probably right that he will always need reassurance but I'm glad she realises that early on so that she will be ready. She will probably always have to tiptoe around him to some extent, unfortunately.
The baby may complicate things if Erik feels that it will also be deformed but the doctor is right - it could just as easily be born with a "normal" face. After all, Erik's disfigurement wasn't passed down through his family, according to Kay. I really hope Christine tells him soon though, or Erik will have something else to get emotional about when he realises she was scared of telling him.
Looking forward to the rest of the story.
emeraldphan chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
So much tension and sadness! They both have such a long way to go to overcome Christine's fear and uncertainty and Erik's insecurity. And as they're in the middle of the Atlantic and surrounded by strangeres, they're kind of stuck with each other in this dysfunctional relationship. Great writing, as usual.
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I'm glad I found this story. "So elegant and yet so damaged.." - a perfect description of Erik.
Poor Christine is having to face up to reality at last and I can't imagine how they will be reconciled to each other but I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Alli chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
My goodness! I've always loved your phantom stories, but this one is exceptional! The story line is unique, Erik and Christine have great individually developed characters, and there was rich and colorful style throughout. Please keep up the awesome work!

( My other favorite is 'My heart beating madness. )
MissChrystalline chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
I absolutely loved it. I love the way you write the characters!