Reviews for come as you are
Mrs. Florish chapter 4 . 11/8
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 7/25
Why would a Disney room be just for the girls? My 30 year old fiance loves Disney even more than I do, and that's no small feat.:)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Hilarious and really cute! Thanks for posting such a great story :D
d1x1lady chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Love it! Such a lovely story.
LadyGhai chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I love this story! Seriously I'm madly in love with this!

I love how they met each other and fell in love!

Great job! :)
DemeRain chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Silvanesti chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
A lovely story! Sweet, funny and well written. I really liked the whole plot and that Jane Austen was the chosen author, it was so appropriate. Thank you for sharing this with us.
wigglehead chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
This is the most perfect thing I've ever read in my life. That's literally all I can say. I'm crying and I don't know why because it's not a sad story. It's just... everything clicks into place and I just... Oh god. You've broken me.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I haven't been this touched by a story in a long time. The last few lines sent chills and goosebumps racing across my skin and brought tears to my eyes. This story was the pinnacle of greatness. The simple longing and the way you conveyed how long they had waited and their need to have each other in their lifes was amazing. This story warmed my heart and showed just how talented you are.

You are an amazing writer. I hope to see more from you, whether original or fanfiction. Thank you for the wonderful read. Keep writing.
redlaama chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Love it! the way you portrayed Erik and Raven is hilarious! I have to say my favorite bit is Shaw's comment - 'I told you to be nice to him, not that kind of nice' XD
Dream-walker chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I just wanted to tell you how much I adore your writing. You should be pleased to note that you're among my five favourite authors, and that's a lot, considering how many hours I spend daily reading, and for quite a few years already.
There's something so hilariously refreshing in all of it that just makes ma wanna crack-up in situations I absolutely shouldn't. My roommates will agree on that one...
I have to tell you how absolutely I hate the fact how, seemingly with no effort at all, you managed to owe Charles, and Raven, and Erik too, so much that when I read other authors struggling to write them there's this red, blazing and screeching alarm going on in my head that just screams how wrong and not in character they're behaving, how differently from your characteristic of them and how utterly useless that makes them look. You, my dear writer, managed to screw this whole fandom for me... XD ( and it's sad how much I adore you for it).
That being said, good luck with your future stories, I hope to read another one soon.
Vexed Rabbit chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Wonderful story! I love love love the inclusion of Pride and Prejudice! Well done!
Lycaenida-Zephyr chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh I loved this so incredibly much, absolutely wonderful darling!
Dplover13 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I love how Eric referred to his mom as mama and how potentially awkward Charles makes the situation!:-) Awesomesause!
Dplover13 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I like it! No wait love it! Its fuckin awesome!