Reviews for A Good Liar
RogueAlly chapter 11 . 6/22
This was poignant and sweet at the same time. It's an interesting look at how the situation might have resolved itself. I loved how Bella was willing to do anything to save Claire.
makdm chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
This story should have more reviews. Thank you for sharing this!
makdm chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Aww... I got a little bit teary at the end 3
dbpbatm chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
Good read!
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Another of your wonderful stories all read, so I must say goodbye again and thank you so much! Truly, I love when they end up together and happy forever!
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Typical Bella Swan selflessness, she dies saving a child! No surprise there, only sorrow on Edward's part that it had to happen so tragically, with no time for planning! Bottom line, they get their forever! He has to hang on to that.
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Lord help me, Bella is going to try to save Claire and die in the attempt! Of course it has to be in the one place Edward can't save her! I hope to hell Jake makes it in time!
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Truly a celebration, for both of them! Bella has always been so sure and finally her certainty gave Edward the courage to make her his! A lovely job of it you did, too!
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Billy was surprised that Edward would defend a human and his son, but then, Billy hates all vampires, even vegetarians! I hope Jasper and Edward do find Victoria and destroy her once and for all ! Maybe then Bella and he will have some peace.
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
The wolf must have been Jacob, the newest one and Laurent nearly killed him for defending Bella! She won't know who it was until Edward tells her. Thank heaven he got to her in time to rip off Laurent's head!
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
I was hoping they would make a start to reestablishing their relationship, and bless their hearts, they did! Bella best hide that cellphone from Charlie so he won't ask questions!
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
We know Jake isn't happy with Bella right now, he wants her to forget Edward and turn to him. Poor guy just never gets it, he may want her, but Bella wants Edward. According to the envelope on the truck seat, she will see him again!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I'm hoping it's Edward, but it probably won't be! I just hope it's nobody who wants to kill her!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Bella has turned the tables on Edward and he better make things right with her!
parkesy23 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
So so so brilliant Thank you