Reviews for Playing Games
AngelBuffyInfinity chapter 13 . 2/4
Can i adopt your story
Yay chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
How can you Peace this amazing Story hanging with a Cliff hanger. Please update soon go cake
Nancy chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Please, continue! The story is going great, I think you should make Adam and Jake argue and then they start to fight and both got hurt. Then, Cassie comes in between the fight to stop them and runs to Jake to see if he's ok instead of Adam. Then, the rest of the Circle comes in. But that's what I think, you're the writer so it's up to you. But please please please, update!
so 01 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
jake should kick adams but
Lizzie chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
I think it should be a combination of both please write soon I love your story's
twixtastebloodyawesome chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
This is a wonderful story and I love how well paced it is. To many people on this website make their stories happen so fast. Well Done.
OrchidI007711 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Those damn cliff hangers lol

Really looking forward to the Jake/Cassie/Adam showdown, I really miss the love triangle amongst these three but, of course Adam doesn't hold a candle to Jake when it comes to obtaining cassie's affections mmmkay!

Can't wait to see what happens wonder what Adam's going to say?
Racnea chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I'm still not sure if I like the wedding angle ur going with in this fanfic, but don't get me wrong it's great!
Lala chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
WRITE FASTER AMAZING STORY THOUGH IM HOOKED AND THE ALEX/SEAN ONE IS EVEN BETTER
Amly chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
"I continue and have the Circle keep on at truth or dare (if so, I need ideas, and fast!)"
Yes pllllleaaaseee!
I loved it!
Zheeba89 chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
It was a great chapter, what happened after was very realistic.. I don't know if she got her coffee or what though!
I think you change POV very fast, what about trying to stict to two changes each chapter or something like that? I think it's a bit tiring with so many changes, but that's me..

I don't know how the confrontation should go...I think that maybe they should be able to talk about it, after all, they are grown up people now.. but also Adam has the right to be angry...but I hope Cassie sees that she have to take a break from Chance Harbour, maybe stay around where Jake is for a while and get to know him anew if you get me..but I don't know if I see her leaving Chance Harbour for good...

Well, that's it from me.. looking forward to the next update!
KatieChee01 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Ok finally someone who agrees with me!
Adam is an annoying brooding emo kid.
Cassie and Jake forever!
merlinsc chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
I Pick 2) Jake takes Cassie back to Chance Harbor where they come face to face with the gang. Adam thinks they are together and they must come to terms with the fact that this may be a reality.

Great job on this fic. I'm sad its almost at the end.:(
GothicPrincess22 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
A say a combination of both. I really love you story. I shipped Cassie and Jake to when the show was on. I'm always falling for the bad boy. lol
luisa mendoza chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
:D I want numer 1, like jake and cassie having a good romantic time alone in jakes house jeje
Update Xoxo