Reviews for Sherlock the Sitter
GreekDefender chapter 4 . 1/18
I adore the mini-Mycroft moment. This whole story is darling.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
This is so bizarrely fun to read XD it's honestly the first time I have laughed out loud from a fanfiction in ages. Can't wait for an update :) Great fic!
veronnieroo chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Is the reference the spiders? You should write more, i really love sherlock with kids and it is hard for me to find.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Why is this strangely intriguing? Besides that, how did they never decide to introduce him to children earlier?! I mean, yes, he's corrupting them, but at least we know they won't be idiots. Good luck, with Sherlock Holmes as your babysitter. Haha, the spiders are named for the founders...my god, even I'm face palming with that one... I adore Lestrade's offspring, though. Although I can't shake the feeling that they're emulating the siblings from 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'. In all seriousness, though, I can very much see him as a man who is either fascinated by children or repulsed by them. Repulsed is seen often enough, and seeing its opposite is refreshing. Frankly, that last little 'next time' nearly sets my teeth on edge with how Saturday morning cartoon it is, but the story itself is, again, oddly compelling.
ITell chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Looking forward to the next installment!
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Hmmm is it that the sweets are remedy for all problems? (Dementors and chocolate)
Bowler hat also stands out like a sore thumb, but I am thinking that is more of a nod to from the book (in paralel to Sherlock's hat) than a nod to Minister Fudge...
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
"I won't let him corrupt you, little Edmund."
"Edgar," John corrected.
"Either way." Hilariouuuuusssss LMAO...is it strange that I find picture of Sherlock with a baby in his arm very hot? :D lol

Oh a fort :D yayyyyyy :claps hands in delight: Annabeth is a hoot :D loool and Mycroft...now there is a politician, just keeps on rolling with the punches. Now do tell about that junior year of his? :D
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
oh this is beyond brilliantly hilarious :D. I am not sure that it is prudent to take kids on a crime scene, but then again sometimes kids are much more resilient than the grown ups. Hm, yes indeed...Sherlock would get along with children superbly :D.

Oh and I do agree with your comment in the first chapter...he just screams "bully victim"
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I loved this.
Yeedle chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Just read all four chapters in one sitting. I love this story. The concept is brilliant and a lot of fun. The last chapter "Hectic Halloween" was laugh out loud funny. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Bumblie Bee chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hey, I was reading this and I was Wondering if you had read a series of unfortunate events, because your three children remind me of the kids in that!

Anyway, must get back to reading!

Bumblie
andy-chan24 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
You, are a genius. :D
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is just too awesome. :D
Tabbyprincess chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
This is hilarious. And the funny thing is, while at first I was skeptical, I can actually imagine this. Very nice job!
Marsupial Madness chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
This is, perhaps, the most hilarious thing I've read all week. Sally and Anderson deserve it :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »