Reviews for Marry Me?
whippedcreamnwaffles chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I like your version of the proposal better than the real one! This was an adorable fic! Thanks for posting!
pawneeg0ddess chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! This was perfect! This NEEDS to Happen in the show! You almost killed me with the cuteness!

Best proposal ever! I can hardly put my thought into words i loved this so much it was fantastic. never stop writing! I swear your fics will make this hiatus bearable! Im already having serious withdrawals from it being off for the season. IM soo happy we are getting a fifth full season! I am soo mad about ben leaving though i legit almost *cough* did *cough* cry during the finale, im not even ashamed. though my sister did make fun of me.

I love this update and every update you ever write!
Stormy Why chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
So adorable! Perfect once again! It's just so...CUTE! The snow globe museum and everything fit so wonderfully, you are amazing! I am near to tears here now!
WithEveryBreath chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
This. Was. Perfect. I almost watched Soulmates but decided to watch Li'l Sebastian and Media Blitz instead, right before I read this. I kept saying aww and like dying and squealing. I admit I have spent a lot of times considering where Ben will propose to her and I didn't even consider the snowglobe museum, which made it all the more amazing! Though it did kind of annoy me that in Operation Ann it's totally fine to shake the snowglobes... not related though it was well worth the wait, I loved it, man it was awesome! speaking of awesome... the parks and rec finale ahhh! Lots of tears... from me. Cough cough. Hahaha no seriously though I just like died when I watched it, popped some popcorn and made my family be completely silent. Unfortunately, my only friend who watches the show is out of town and hasn't seen it yet so I have to talk to my other friend who won't watch it because "She's opposed to the mockumentary style" or something. Yeah, she's used to it though I talk about it so much she knows my five favorite episodes in order. I'd talk to my sister about it but even though she said Win, Lose or Draw is her favorite episode she only "likes" parks and rec. I may have mentioned it before but it's an OUTRAGE! Yay listening to my Ben and Leslie playlist... it has 36 songs so far. And I've officially gone insane. Oh wow where was I? Oh yeah great story! I LOVED IT! Like a lot. Like a lot alot. And thanks for not being creeped out by my insanely freaky reviews... or at least pretending you're not. Hahaha when I read this story I imagined ben's hair all weird because I rewatched the Leap Year trailer the other day and when Adam Scott's character proposed to Amy Adams I forgot he wasn't proposing to Leslie and freaked out. That movie was terrible by the way, even with Adam Scott!I love him so much! P.S how the heck is it summer? What universe do you live in? Hahaha okay done... I'm seriously sorry this is beyond weird.
ARSpunky chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
That was a perfect proposal for those two lovebirds. Great job with this whole story. I love to see Ben's awkward interactions with all his friends. This was so sweet! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter, please post it soon! And I'm glad there wasn't much chris, rob Lowe grates on me -_- but it's brilliant your a fantastic writer!
RitatheBeetle chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Love this story! I personally thought they were all in character and just as funny as they were in the show. :) And Ben and Leslie are just the best couple ever. Too cute for words.

And slightly OT, but maybe Ron's three marriage's is referring to the two times he married Tammy 2. And of course Tammy 1. But I dunno, it probably doesn't matter. :)

RitatheBeetle
Stormy Why chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Oh my gosh that was amazing! With a nice little surprise ending there _ I personally thought the pacing was fine- short sweet and to the point!

And yes, absolutely in character yet again! Donna, Jerry, and Ron were great!

I do tend to wonder though about Ron's three ex wives- I mean, I always wondered if it was a mistake on the writers part in that ep for him to say three or if they're still hiding away another Tammy or something...which frightens the heck out of me XD

Oh please, it's not just us! I bet everyone loves him and embraces it or loves him and won't admit it lol ;D
WithEveryBreath chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Yay! I feel like such a stalker since I literally just reviewed your other story... but I just had to tell you how much I love this chapter! And this story! One more chapter though? NO! I better see them get married or I'll be very mad at you! hahaha you have to do it or I'll beat you up. I'm kidding but you have to keep writing parks and rec stories! I'm treating this like your quiting fanfiction... ha. Okay um anyways this was so cute and funny! Hahaha I loved it. Yaaay. Yaay. Good job as usual aww they're so cute I will never be over them. I can't wait to see how Ben proposes! Update soon please and keep writing parks and rec stories. This was literally the most pointless review I've ever written. Okay stay awesome and keep up the good work I guess! Ugh I'm gonna regret not like erasing this whole thing. Yay parks and rec. Yay you. Yay this story. Yay Ben because I love him to death. And BOO MY SISTER! Who also likes Parks and Rec but just "doesn't like Ben that much and I seriously don't see why you want to marry him. Seriously what's the big deal?" and she also hates fanfiction. UGH! I know she sounds like a terrible person right? I promise she's not despite the total lack of Ben appreciation. Sigh. My friend gets it though (another person I got to watch parks and rec) Mwa ha ha I'll make the whole world watch it! I got my parents to watch it too. Oh gosh this review is getting worse and creepier by the second. BYEEE!
pawneeg0ddess chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Awww I loved this! It was so cute! I didnt even think about ben not working at city hall anymore.

i could definately see this happening on the show. ben getting all weird trying to keep it a secret and leslie freaking out and trying to talk to ron abot her feelings!

i really liked the part wth jerry, as much as everyone pokes fun at jerry he is really happy with his life and cares about everyone.

i cant wait for thenext chapter to see how ben proposes! this NEEDS to happen on the show!

i started my own fic but college iskilling

me right now so i probably wont have it done until after finals... i dont see how you have time to update your fics.

great update cant wit for the next one!
AggressivelyShort chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Ahh! I was so overly excited when I saw this was updated! This is my first time reviewing and I just have to let you know how much I LOVE THIS STORY! This chapter was so cute and perfect that it really helps this lame hiatus move a little faster. Your Donna and Ron (Your Jerry was great too, but it's Jerry so..) were perfect and completely in character. Overall though, I just love all the cuteness and awkwardness of Ben trying to plan the perfect proposal for Leslie, it's just so him. Your stories are just so great!
Stormy Why chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
How can anyone not love that hair? ...Um I mean- I love this chapter! :D Yeah I would think character's like Tom, Andy, and April are all so different and not as easy to write but I think you got them all down great! I really liked in particular how you captured Marlene's scene there. Again, great chapter. :)
pawneeg0ddess chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
(aka pawneegoddess)

I decided to get an account. Your stories inspired me too. I am going to attempt to write a story for Ben and Leslie. It probably wont be very good but your stories inspired me to try.

Anyway now to the review. I love this I cannot wait to find out how Ben is going to propose. You have all the characters' voices down they are all so good. I think it would be funny if Ben has a really elaborate romantic proposal all planned out but before he actually gets around to asking her to marry him Leslie just blurts out and asks him to marry her.

I loved it cant wait for the next one!
WithEveryBreath chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Yay! This story is really good and it helps since Parks and Rec won't be back until April 29th *sobs uncontrollably*. You're actually REALLY spot on with the characters in this one and all your others (which admittedly I have read all of them and loved but I like just got an account and started reviewing. They're all so good though I promise!)) Seriously I think this is a show that's really hard to not go out of character with in fanfictions but you're like amazing at keeping them exactly as they are in the show! (P.S: I know I shouldn't say this here but after reading Love, Laughter and Everything In Between I decided to read your other ones, as I mentioned. I love Unknown so much it's insane. I read it twice hahaha it was just amazing, I loved Marlene flirting with Ben in The Bubble, it's one of my favorite episodes, but I would have loved to see your story be an episode too) Sorry, long review just wanted to say I love your stories and please update soon!
whippedcreamnwaffles chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I really love this story! (well all of your stories really, your writing is awesome sauce.) This is such a sweet idea for Ben to be running around asking people their opinions! I especially love your inclusion of the word Awesome Sauce, I didn't think anybody payed attention to that, except me and my best friend! It made me smile, to see that, I read it over like 20 times to make sure I wasn't imagining it. But I love your stories! Thanks for posting them!