Reviews for Free Birds Won't Always Sing
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 5 . 1/2
*makes horrified face* Months! B-but I w-want more! *starts crying* WAAAAAH
BringOnTheDrunkAlbino's chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I so hope you continue this. I really looking forward to seeing how Al and Winry find out about Ed.
The QAS chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
I know you haven't updated in years, but I want you to know that this is one of the most well-written FMA fan fictions I have ever had the pleasure of coming across. Your plot develops smoothly, the language you use is fluid and strong, and your characterizations are nothing short of brilliant.

Even if you don't update (I'm not going to be a hypocrite and demand that a fanfiction author finish a story he hasn't touched in years) I would like to thank you for putting up the chapters that you did and for keeping me thorpughly entertained for a solid hour and a half.
Flaming KitKat chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
At first I was like -_-;
Then I was like XD LOL
Avid Reader chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I loved how combined Edward with a bird. It makes the story a lot more interesting, and each time he shifts back into a human state gets me excited! I hope you find the inspiration to keep updating, because this fanfiction is amazing!
Elvenlaughter chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! Really! And I love that you had him merged with a bird. Most of the other chimera fics I've seen go with dogs or cats, so this one is unique. I know it's been over a year now, but I'm still adding this to my alerts, just in case. I'd love to read more!
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
This story is so good and emotional sniff TT
SapphireClaw chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
NUUUU! OmO Impossibru! That can't be it! Please update! This is absolutely amazing!
Firefly264 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
This is really good so far, please keep going!
gpianist chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I am really interested to see where this is going to go. Please update soon!
lrs002 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Please update fast. I am liking this story so much. I like the calming moments between Ed and Mustang.
ScarMaskWarrior chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Y U NO CONTINUE!?
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
hiya!
this is an amazingly original fic... usually the ed!chimeras are cats or their birds that make him have angel wings and turn him into some kind of mary-sue.
you make it real, authentic and great...
but i see you haven't updated in a while... are you going to continue?
i hope so, because im looking forward to what happens next

thanx,
shidoni16 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Please update. I like the story a lot.
19Teardrop94 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
You better update soon! This is so freakin good, I'm thinking of makin a fanfic with Ed as a chimera xD But then I'd steal you're idea since I'd be too lazy to think of one, so I'm not gonna, lol! Anyways, hope the next chapter is more exciting than this one! .

-Tear