Reviews for From The First Day I Met You
Love the story please update it soon! Maybe a time skip so the relationship can get stronger. "I love you, but will you tell me your soul? Lend me your pain so that you won't cry alone. Be mine and mine alone, become my other half" Takeda told me to my astonishment. Something like that maybe? Sorry if I troubled you...:-)
CoolCat0720 chapter 10 . 4/15
Je t'aime-Te amo-I Love You chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
This is really great, please continue on with the story. I think it has just the right amount of everything. :D
kandula chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
This is so sweet. I Hope you continue
Rosekiller15 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
this is really good i hope you continue it
animefreak653 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Listen to your body. It always knows best, right Takeda?
memmek10k chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
this story is pretty good
Alpenwolf chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
oh my ... these two are so in love, aren't they?
Rena.Kat.11 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
I just LOVE what you've got here so far! It's a really great read, and this coming from the girl that found your story while looking for a good yaoi! xD It's really well written and descriptive, and the anime's character's are all in-character. Megumi is easy to love too, and I'm jelly of her dog! .

Can't wait for more! 3
animefreak653 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is a great start! I cant wait for more!
Takeda-kun is cute chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesome, please make more!
akayuuki chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
keep going! this is in my new top 5 favorite fanfics so keep on going chuga chuga chuga choo choo!
Cheriuki chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I truly hope you update soon because I really love the story even tho I just found out about it
cocobobo10 chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
OMG. I love this story! I can't wait to see how their relationship goes! I also can't wait to read about the fight between the Great Sage Fist, KenIchi, and Takeda! Great job. And you are doing a good job with following the flow of an anime show.
Julie Hendricks chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Aww, i really like this story:) i think you should continue!