Reviews for The Cavalry Horse, A Fanfiction Sequel to Spirit
Jessica chapter 38 . 4/30
I read your story...very well written, strong characters and great plot. But I hate the ending! I know he is just a fictional character, but poor James. He did all that for her and told her how he felt(which is rare for a man) and she turned him down. Please is there anyway you could rewrite the same story but with a different ending. Like her and James actually getting married!
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 46 . 10/9/2014
Love it, this was a great ending. I am so happy that Cally is happy and living her life. She and Little Creek make a good couple and they will be happy together that it the most important thing. Along with the amazing wild horses that they have the privilege of calling their friends.
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 44 . 10/9/2014
Love it, this will be an interesting reunion. Aww it was so sad yet sweet when Cally said goodbye to Jesse. Bit it was nice that Bailey is taking his place.
bored411 chapter 46 . 9/15/2014
a sequel? :D i'm super excited! can't wait for more and i'm glad everything turned out well here, though i do ship james/cally, i understand why that didn't work out. but good luck writing the sequel!
bored411 chapter 45 . 9/15/2014
daw, that was great! i'm glad everything worked out with the colonel and that they've stopped using wild horses, but i can't wait to see what cally decides to do. so to the next chapter i go :)
bored411 chapter 44 . 9/15/2014
oh man i can't wait to see what happens. onwards to the next chapter
Ultimateblack chapter 46 . 9/15/2014
So it's finally over... Well it was a nice story to read, but I really didn't expect the ending. Maybe in the next story you can focus more on the horses and less on humans. It gives the feel of the original, "they said the story of the west was written on the saddle of a horse, but it's has never been told from the heart of one". Keep it up!
shadowstar92 chapter 46 . 9/15/2014
NOOO, It's over! ;_; But I really loved this story, and I can't wait for the next one!
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 42 . 5/3/2014
Love it update soon Poor Danny he lost his brother and is now heartbroken. It is a goo thing that Jesse and Samson are there to make him feel better.
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 43 . 5/3/2014
Love it update soon please. I can't wait to see if Cally and James every get married and have a baby, if they do it would be cute if they had a little boy.
bored411 chapter 43 . 4/28/2014
sounds like the next chapter will be pretty intense...i can't wait so please update this again soon! i want to know if they left their camp or not and what she's going to do if they didn't.
bored411 chapter 42 . 4/15/2014
aw man. it sucks that one of her horses had to die. :( poor danny. this will definitely influence her decision too. please update again soon so i can see what happens.
bored411 chapter 41 . 4/10/2014
aw man. :( she's got to make such a hard choice. i mean, i wouldn't know what i'd do in that situation, but if i was forced to make a choice, i'd probably be with the indians...but then you add her love for james in the mix and things get complicated...anyway, please update this again when you can! i can't wait to see what happens next
bored411 chapter 40 . 4/9/2014
oh man. i wonder what she'll choose. hopefully it's the right decision :) glad you updated though! and i can't wait for the next chapter
wolflover72335 chapter 39 . 4/7/2014