Reviews for The Cavalry Horse, A Fanfiction Sequel to Spirit
bored411 chapter 42 . 4/15
aw man. it sucks that one of her horses had to die. :( poor danny. this will definitely influence her decision too. please update again soon so i can see what happens.
bored411 chapter 41 . 4/10
aw man. :( she's got to make such a hard choice. i mean, i wouldn't know what i'd do in that situation, but if i was forced to make a choice, i'd probably be with the indians...but then you add her love for james in the mix and things get complicated...anyway, please update this again when you can! i can't wait to see what happens next
bored411 chapter 40 . 4/9
oh man. i wonder what she'll choose. hopefully it's the right decision :) glad you updated though! and i can't wait for the next chapter
wolflover72335 chapter 39 . 4/7
Omfg YAY
This fanfic is over a year old, and i realize you probably not gonna update it anytime soon, or ever but it really is an amazing , captivating story and its taken me an hour of vigorous reading to get to this point and now im kinda dying inside cuz i may never know what happens after this chapter. but besides tht fact you really are a writer :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/31
Update immediately, please!
Aelex Hiew chapter 12 . 2/5
A well written piece! Your story is simple, yet captivating. First few chapters and it has already joined my favorites (well actually it's kinda bios since I am a huge fan of the original). Keep up the good work! How to see an update soon!
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 38 . 1/24
Love it update soon. I hope that Cally admits her feelings for James. And then he may let the horses go.
Jazz chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
Awsom story KEEP GOING!
Jazz chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Great story!
Dicks chapter 31 . 9/25/2013
Krissy, you are a massive wang.
Usha12 chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
I really love it!
please continue :D (:
Arianna Flamepelt chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
This story is amazing! So good and well written that I'm spellbound by it:)
bored411 chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
oh man. i wonder how things are going to go down and i wonder if cally will get hurt at all. i can't see her getting through this entirely unscathed. but please update again soon! the canyon scene in Spirit was my favorite and i would love to see what you would do with it
CommChatter chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This sounds like a good opening. One thing though- Spirit is a dun. Duns and buckskins look fairly similar, but duns have a dorsal stripe on their backs, buckskins don't.