Reviews for The Trial
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Your intro is nonexistent. I think I know what is going on, and if I'm right, you posted this story in the wrong fandom. This is Cherie Priest's Clockeork Century. If this is in fact the right fandom. I would expect some way of telling your readers how characters not mentioned even in passing ended up in the situation mentioed in your story.
Other than that, the story seems fine.
morghan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I enjoyed that this particular story jumped straight to the point however i feel Tessa should'nt know as much as she did and Will would not have confessed his fears so easily without understanding the fraud behind them. Also, there were plenty of miss spelled words. (i.e. sward-sword. and consul-council)
cool bnr chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wooo :D I'm the first review. I think. But, I LOVVEEE this story. It's like how I imagined the whole thing, except just a tad less...cliche. But anyhow, love it. Keep going, plleeassee. And you should be totally proud of yourself; first story in this whole series. ;D
spiritjames chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I like your point of the story but I think that Jem should still be alive and I mean why would Will be put of Trial for saving Tessa. Jem might not have been close enough to save so he made a quick decision. Because then they would both be dead. And how would Tessa think that he may have never been cursed she just came into the shadowhunter world not long ago.
RegretOrRejoice chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awwww adorable! I love these books so much and you did a wonderful job of writing this story!