Reviews for Disillusioned
professorflo chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Beautifully written. I love the way you took common plot ideas that many authors use for these two and turned them on their heads.
FeliceB chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
How did you effortlessly pack so many great moments into this short little story?

Giving birth to a huge nose, ahahahahaha! And as a parent to two wild boys I totally relate to the utter relaxation/pending disaster comment.

But the funny moments do not take away from the exquisite suffering of your characters. I am so glad you ended on a hopeful note. I want to beg, kick and scream for more. But it ended exactly where it should.

I can't believe this story has not gotten more attention! You write so well!

So I shall beg. Please oh please write us a new story! Or you know... a dozen...

Thanks for sharing, you are a very talented individual.
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
What a stunning and beautiful story. The drama was very real and believable. I am glad it had a hopeful end as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This is really sweet and somehow real. Thank you!
lena1987 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Absolutely brilliant. Very well done and a lovely, unique read.
dreaminghour chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I thought I would like it, seeing as how selfsacrificing Snape sounded, but it seems they were both good at keeping secrets from one another. Such a grinning end. Wonderful writing. (Funny that Harry figured it out, oblivious bumpkin.)
melodysister chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I found this story incredibly moving, and have just recced it on the One Bad Man LJ community.
MaryBridi chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I'm not crying, you are!
meg527 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is wonderful! Thank you!
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I'm so glad you gave this story a happy ending, because I would of cried so much if you hadn't. This story is so emotionally moving. Well done.
DragonIris chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Excellent story. Original and so well written. This has easily become one of my favorite Severus/Hermione stories. I really wish you had written some others.
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
please do a sequel !
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wow...Great writing with a creative story!
kathyjo chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
bravo, lovely story :)
Fervidus'cello chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is such a wonderful story. Every time I stumble upon it I have to read it again.
Do you have any more stories? your writing and character portrayal are really very good and I'd really like to read more from you.