Reviews for Liaison
TheOriginalDiaries1 chapter 4 . 5/20
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL ESPECIALLY AT THE END
weemcg33 chapter 24 . 10/30/2014
I'm absolutely blown away by this story. Seriously it is amazing and has kept me going for the past week as I read anytime I managed to get some time to myself.
I love the Elena/Elijah relationship and think that he would have been the better choice for her in the long run as he is always the one to let her make her own choices and is content to sit back and wait. You wrote these two characters very well and I will be adding this to my favourites so I can go back and read it over and over again. Once again, thank you. You are extremely talented!
Amazing Death chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
This was an amazing story. It was both sad and heartwarming with just the right fate for all the characters. I absolutely loved it.
Kate chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
Seriously? Leave it to our imaginations? What a cop out. Be honest and take the M rating off this story if that's the way you're going to leave things. There hasn't been a single thing in this entire story so far that deserves an M and apparently there never will be. It's very annoying when fic writers fluff up their rating to get more readers and use the bullshit 'just to be safe' line. It is intentionally misleading. Lying to trick people into reading shouldn't be allowed. It's immature and utterly lame.
Debbie M chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
I don't usually like elena/ Elijah parings, but this has to be one of the most beautiful stories I have read, and I read a lot.

Thank you.
Nataliesmiley6 chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
I just finished reading it all and I loved it! :) it was a magnificent story
xxCullenxx96 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was a fantastic first chapter! Really liking the interaction between the siblings.. Very original (pun not intended) and authentic
Elena and Elijah 3
mrsl488 chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
I don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews. You are a talented writer and this story could easily been one I picked up in the store.

You captured the voices of the characters perfectly, especially Elijah's. While he and Elena are an unlikely couple due to age differences, both natural and supernatural, you made it quite believable. The ending did not seem forced at all, rather, it was the natural ending to a brilliant storyline and plot!
Gracounette chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
I really loved thi story. It was beautiful
GoSpikey chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
Hey hun,

Wanted to let you know I finally managed to get to that tab with the last 3 chapters opened in, and I loved how you ended the fic!

Thanks so very much for the happy ending, they deserved it.

And lol Klaus being in Bobbie's head. Hilarious, really.

See you around, and I hope to see more EE from you!

Wendy

PS: Logging in won't work for some reason, grrr.
MamaAngel chapter 24 . 6/7/2012
Wonderful! thank you for sharing your creativity.

K
JaneA0202 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
very good, interesting and well written story so far :) I only have a small problem, that sometimes it takes me a while till I realize what is Bonnies dream and what is reality...

Also, I wonder who is Grays father in that dream...Im not sure If those dreams about Elena and Elijah are the future, but it sounded like all originals were dead except Elijah...thats sad, I like them, except Klaus - unless he is with Caroline :D
KnightOwl416 chapter 24 . 5/28/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved every word of it. I like he slow build up to the relationship and all of the twists in the story. I really like the dreams of the future when Elijah was a vampire and Elena was human. I was kind of bummed when Elijah was human especially when he couldn't react the way he would have when those 2 men mugged Elena. The end of the story was great, though! I really hope you do write more stories!
DarkNightMistress chapter 24 . 5/5/2012
I LOVE this, and I thought it was an absolutely perfect ending. You tied up all the ends and brought everything full circle. One of the best stories I have read on this site, hands down. Thank you for sharing it!
Twilight Escapist chapter 24 . 5/3/2012
What a great way to end the story! I am so glad they were able to find a way to bring Grayson into their life after all...even if it did cost Elena her mortality. Now they can be together forever, and have the human experience of raising a child together. Win-win! Loved this whole story. Thanks so much for sharing your creative imagination with us. I am looking forward to reading more Elejah fics from you. You are one of the best! ;)