Reviews for Ours is our dreams
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Don't put yourself down! This was creative! It was a very good theme.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
this is a really cute story i like it
Aoi Usa chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I bet that if nami or zoro or even usopp heard luff thought about them I think they gonna punch her in the head and scream at her.
Ryuu no Yume chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is sweet. I like how you interpreted the other crews's main theme.
Neko11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Aaw, this was cute ;D I really enjoyed reading, it was a sweet little one-shot. And so true! The strawhats seem so different but in the end they all have something great in common ;) Nicely done! )
Rell chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
this is great loved it:) liked how the way you interpreted luffy's thoughts and i lovee genberbent hehhe anyways rest well..and try taking some aspirinxD get well soon
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
loooooooooooooooove it.
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love it especially the perverted part; that is sooooo true and funny And it's true that all their dreams connected them together; I can't wait until they finally achieved them! They truly deserve it after all that.

And Blackbeard's crew are all heavy believers of fate; I'd say that if it wasn't for the fact that Blackbeard killed Thatch and caught Ace, then I'd seriously be in love with them. Especially Laffite and Auge (they're sooo friggin cool)

Anyways, great job and hope that you get some inspiration for your Growing With Whitebeard fic!