Reviews for Start from Scratch
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This was so cute and adorable.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is unfairly cute. Love it.
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Favourite ending ever: The Beginning :-)

I go to UPenn

I just love your Dave and Kurt.

Job well done as always.
Molodoo chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Sweet and fluffy :3 Loved it!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I am being spoiled! So much Kurtofsky wonderment I can barely contain myself.
TheRealMaraJade chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
:) :D Loved this, how Kurt slowly got Dave under his skin, how he confessed his feelings, how he was certain that Dave would do the same, but instead being surprised in the end- nut a good kind of surprise. I sooooooo want to see Kurtofsky in canon... If you ever feel like continuing this ficlet, I'd certainly read it!
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh that was sweet and really perfect. And the Blaine persona sounded plausible. I loved the interaction here. The slow realization (well as slow as one can get in 5 days) by Kurt that he likes Dave. And Dave, he's adorable. Really nice one shot.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I absolutly adored it. I lvoe the ide aof them endign up at the same college. and the constant meetings that turn from chance to plans to making out :) truly beautiful
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my...

This is perfect.

I'll just adapt this as my headcanon for when Glee's over and everything.

Oh my god...

So wonderful *_*
rebeckon chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is absolutely wonderful.
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was really very sweet. Lovely work.
Juniperandroid chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I know I'm hooked when I get to the end and shake my computer like it's hiding more of the story from me. I think I just gave my poor laptop whiplash.

Summed up I loved it and was sad to come to the end.
ShallICompareThee chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
And that’s how it happened, little boys and little girls. On that cold day of February, Gaia understood the joke in Celestennui’s fiction about Kyle and her siblings being “Cashews”. I swear I had no idea it was a type of nut, I honestly thought the author had made up a funny word to combine Catholic and Jew. You bring me knowledge while writing about vegetarian pizzas, how about that? (And I have never even heard their Italian name.. ‘anacardio’ – what kind of word is that? XD)

Ok, seriously. Would it be utterly hopeless of me to wish that this gem of a story might one day have a teeny tiny college!Kurtofsky sequel? *_* Would it?

Because this is adorable, from beginning to end, and I love how you took your time with them building trust and affection; the things I love the most are all the little details that change our classical views of the characters, with Kurt using the infamous F-word (cue to the horrified ‘Oh, dear!’s) and Dave opening up to him and telling him about his family.

The pieces of paper were the cutest thing ever (Dave’s beats them all! XD) and when the last paragraph ended I felt so sad that we wouldn’t get to see Dave and Kurt developing their relationship. You’re addicting, it’s not fair!

Thank you again! (Yep, I’m trying to review TWB, this story and “Into the light” tonight, so that you won’t leave me behind again with your evil fast-updating plan! [Just nod and I’ll be happy..])
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Love it! :D

~Fern Rose
silje24 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Fantastic story, hope to heare more;)) !