Reviews for Catching hold of you
Ione-Sama chapter 8 . 1/4
Oh I... definitely like shiro coming into the picture! And I hope misao shoves it in aoshi's face! Sorry if I sounds harsh but I've been on the receiving end of a fickle guy, long ago and I know how that feels. I hate when guys hide their "love" by misusing and mistreating the girl, it's so unfair and hello?! Using misao's feelings for him to manipulate her!? Hell no! Bastard move! Lol
Another ship chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Reading fanfiction a like this make me really hate the Aoshi/Misao relationship. Aisha just takes and takes. There's no give and he just goes ahead and passionately kisses another girl but goes crazy obsessive over some guy comforting misao. That's not love. That's being a greedy a$$hole
kori kaoru himura chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
I have no words to express how your story made me feel... I read and could not stop reading as the feelings Misao was experiencing were so powerful yet so destructive. I also feel a lot of astonishment at your plot and the details that you provided that make it so much better. For example, you were not only able to create a whole new character but created symbols that were linked to the time period and the Onnis. I have read many stories of Aoshi and Misao since they are by far my favorite couple, but I have never read a story in which the plot was surrounded by jealousy from a woman who was in fact important to Aoshi, meaning that many stories focus on how to make Aoshi jealous so he comes to terms with this feelings while your story was the opposite and by doing so, it was so much more challenging but you took it and made a master piece of it. Not only did I enjoy your writing style and the original plot, but I also enjoyed your easiness in describing those powerful feelings that had me almost to tears! I also loved the roles of the other Onnis, specially the ladies Okon and Omasu in caring and comforting Misao. On another note, I think you did great in the lemon and it was just so romantic that I was absolutely in love with the story and the end (although sad because it had indeed ended!). Nonetheless, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you for this piece of art and let you know that I truly enjoyed the story and it is now on my favorites. I will also be stalking your profile as soon as I submit this review in the hopes of reading some more of your stories, specially if they concern certain amazingly handsome ninja and his beloved Misao! ) I apologize if my English is not very good as this is my second language but I really wanted you to know what an amazing story you wrote. Kuddos!
Ms Western Ink chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
I want to hat her, Yukiko, but on the other hand I want to sympathize with her situation. ;_;
lari chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
hi I loved ur fanfiction!

congratulations, very good!
Lifestyle chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Wow. Nice. I love the work so far.

I just have one small suggestion:

Your story is promising, but sometimes your grammar can be a little choppy. Some sentences can be a little confusing with the errors... Have you considered getting a beta, or a person to read over and proofread your work? It would help get those pieces you happen to miss and make the story have a smoother flow.

But still, great job so far! The story has me interested and characters are very charismatic.

tatiana chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
that was an awesome ficcie, except most of the 12th chappie (which i skipped)... im not a being a scaredy-cat, i just don't see the point in reading it... well, u coulda done without it, im sure... great fic, though!
tatiana chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
OK, ill say more later, but this will suffice for now: i luv this fic!
elle6778 chapter 13 . 8/29/2007
This is one of the most rivetting story I've had the pleasure of reading recently. The angst was very well written and I thank you for sharing this with us.
inuyashagirl22 chapter 13 . 8/12/2006
:P would Yukiko be taller than Soujiro tho? i luv ur story btw.
Wufeisgirl chapter 13 . 4/26/2006
Very excellent story! I loved it... put it in my favs. _
Chibi chapter 13 . 2/12/2006
I loved it

Funny how love can make a person's behaviour change so much. Thanks for the lovely fanfiction. This has got to be the most enjoyable one I have came across with A M as the main character.
trickstersqueen15 chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
omg thats so mean! poor misao, stupid aoshi. *shakes head* i love this sotry though.
Valese chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
great fluff scene! i loved the fight scene. good job. the thoughts and all that, it was perfect.
Valese chapter 10 . 12/22/2005
oh no! that was such an intense chapter...i loved it! now hes feeling the consequences of his actions. wat a dumbass. now he needs to win her bak, the way she won him ovr. good luck with that, aoshi.