Reviews for Nobody
Vonnie chapter 12 . 3/21
Good series. Loved it.
AngiePowers493 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
" Derek smiled as he watched Spencer walk towards the woman with a look that said, 'get the fuck away from my man'."

That is not yo man, honey! Lol.

Refering to the A/N: you are obsessed, but it's sweet and it works :)
AngiePowers493 chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
But Spencer still cheat? :/(
AngiePowers493 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Oh god - I wish we had a bit more background in the beginning of the chapter like where they were or a quick part with Derek 's phone call to Spencer, but I love the love here. :) Don't under-stand how people don't realize their hand is going to be asked for in marryage, but!
AngiePowers493 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
" He wasnt looking at Derek like he usually did. With that seductive, 'i'm going to eat you right after I eat your clothes off' look."

I hope Spencer found those clothes delicious! This is ador able :)

" "Baby, whats wrong?"

"Oh, um... I got a call, this afternoon.""

I think Spencer out ed his self out there a little too quick ly, but the way you continue ed on worked. :)
Rassberry chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I'm so glad you chose this song! I havent heard this in soooo long and the situation fits it perfectly! I LOVE IT!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Urgh! So cheesy ;)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
How did they become a duo on stage? But this is sweet. (Actually you should write about the 'after concert' party and how they celebrated too. XD)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Lovely
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
""No. I just like holding ever single mans hand I meet." Derek said sarcasticaly."
I died.

""You see Stacy, she's gay too. You too can have a show and the rest of us can watch.""
B*tech, please -.-

O.M.G., I LOVED THIS SO MUCH - I WAS READY TO CRY. I'm so glad there's nine more chapters :-) :-)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Cute! And the song was totally perfect. :)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Awesome
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Female Spencer? (O_o) just for this song, right?
Arg chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
For someone with a line about grammar in her profile, you really need to work on it- and that is the least of your concerns.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
The last line Hahaha! But I couldn't blame them.

Damn Derek, you almost killed Spencer instead of got his attention. But the date after that incident was a nice way to apologize and thank you at the same time.

And since I first listened to this song, it'll definitely be my wedding song. (/)