Reviews for What's in a Word?: The Fear of Circumlocution
Beth chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I know these are old- I know you probably won't even get and or read any reviews anymore but I must say you seem to "get" this show more than other fanfic writers.
I am not sure if you are old enough to have watched the series when it originally aired? I am. And the running joke was that we the audience KNEW that Tony and Jeannie were living together and NOT in a platonic way. They were "making whoopee" all the time. We saw in the ep (1st season)when Tony wished he was in the old west and Jeannie blinked him there,. At the end of the ep we see him "wake up" and he thinks it was all a dream. Hello! That's how their sexual relationship began. Jeannie made Tony think he was just "dreaming" haha! Tony catches on of course and sometimes he exerts his "control" and corks the bottle at night- but notice many scenes in the morning where the bottle isn't corked? yup.
By the 3rd season they don't even pretend anymore. Not really. It's one of those things never mentioned between them (or to us - the audience) but like I said- it was the running joke.
djinndjinn chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love this story, it's soo sweet and cute :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That was awsome u should add more chapters
Cajun Genie chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
OH, I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Romantic without being explicit! Ten thumbs up! :)
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Well, I only wished this had more reviews/love. Maybe you would write more then?
me chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
the most perfect story ever!
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
good story! I liked the ending where they fall asleep together. thanks for writing!
strawberriesapples chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hey! Your story has everything we should have seen(or should have seen earlier) in the series! More romance, Major Nelson telling Jeannie he loved her and the two of them on his bed(ready to sleep, of course!;))! Not even when they got married did we see the two of them on the same bed!

Lovely story! :)