Reviews for Everyone Meet My Sister
King Midnight, Black Guardain, Hades, Pluto
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
awesome!
Ghostmomsisters52 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Awsome Chapter! So when are you going to reveal Jena power? And I am rooting for JenaxConrart too. Wait, is Jena going to get kidnapped by King Sara? Please, Please,Please, tell me she dosen't end up with Gunter or Gwendal. Also tell me Conrart and her Fight because I really want to know the outcome. Maybe you could let Jena show more of her past. Have more Conrart piont of view. I would like to see what goes in his mind more often. Your format and story contant are special. It is entraintaining and somewhat serious but not to the point that there is no humor. You can tell that the fellow characters are being drawn to the lead character Jena. I can't wait to read the rest of what you have in your mind for Jena.
Cats chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I wonder what would the reaction of Lady Celice makeover... It would be intersting to see the boys reaction to it? Please update...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really hope Jena and Conrart end up toghter. Guy needs some love in his life. And I wonder what kind of power Jena will have. Is it attack or healing magic? Or maybe she has the power to see the future? And what is bothering Yuuri? How will Jena power be revealed to everyone? Is Jena also a demon or could she be something else? Does Jena win in the fight with Conrart? Or Conrart win with him pinning her hands above her head on the floor with him over her? That would be so cute. Or will they even get the chance to fight because something might come up. PLEASE UPDATE!:)
Cats chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Hurry up and updated or I will ... okay maybe I got nothing now but I will think of something someday, maybe...
Nickesha chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
i dont really get it this isnt yuuram right?
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
awesome!
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
The chapter is really good! I kind of got confusion when it said 'Carla'. Is Carla a character because you did it as well in the first chapter but less in this one! Please update soon!
Nickesha chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
nooo i want more :)a devoted fan
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
The story sounds really good! Hehe, Yuuri has a sister! Please update soon!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2