Reviews for Everyone Meet My Sister
NerdfighterDFTBA chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Otaku buddie! I love OHSHC! just saying... Any way I love this story so far. Conrat and Jena pairing?
NightlyRowenTree chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
awesomeness i hope u update soon
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I noticed that you referred to Jena as Carla a few times last chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
OH THIS IS FANTASTIC!
ANONTER FREAKING MARY SUE!
Aquarius-Otter chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
LOL LOL loved. It
Lady of the Shards chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Seriously feeling like Jena and Yuuri should just join forces and create a harem. And Wolfie boy should know better than to slap when angry. Mistakes are so easily made. Can't wait for the next chapter.
pokemonjkl chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Uh Oh she in trouble now update soon.
ILoveWriting07 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
OMG, Wolfram just 'proposed' to Jenna. I'll be waiting for the next chapter then. good writing btw
Nickesha chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
lol oh shyyyyti knew this was coming i just didnt want to admit it
watergoddesskasey chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
King Midnight, Black Guardain, Hades, Pluto
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
awesome!
Ghostmomsisters52 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Awsome Chapter! So when are you going to reveal Jena power? And I am rooting for JenaxConrart too. Wait, is Jena going to get kidnapped by King Sara? Please, Please,Please, tell me she dosen't end up with Gunter or Gwendal. Also tell me Conrart and her Fight because I really want to know the outcome. Maybe you could let Jena show more of her past. Have more Conrart piont of view. I would like to see what goes in his mind more often. Your format and story contant are special. It is entraintaining and somewhat serious but not to the point that there is no humor. You can tell that the fellow characters are being drawn to the lead character Jena. I can't wait to read the rest of what you have in your mind for Jena.
Cats chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I wonder what would the reaction of Lady Celice makeover... It would be intersting to see the boys reaction to it? Please update...
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »