Reviews for Let's play pretend!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
NaLi x

x NaLu
Rainshine5 chapter 23 . 8/24/2016
I really loved this story! You kept everyone in character and the story developed at the perfect pace. I like how it wasn't an insta-love fanfic, and that you let the characters actually take their time falling in love. Gajevy is my absolute favorite ship from FT, and your story made me super happy! I also found myself grinning and cackling like a lunatic a couple times. Especially when all the girls nearly died outside the window after peeping in on the reconciliation. I just about lost it at that part!
Thank you for sharing your story!
Akirasatansoul chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
It's GAJEEL. If you're such a big fan couldn't you bother to at least make sure you're spelling the main characters in your fics names right?! It's kind of important, and made reading your fic for me; impossible. Sorry but honestly, the proper spelling of characters names is pretty basic. If you have to internet capabilities to post a fanfic, then you can sure as hell google their names to get the right spelling.
lovely-bruises chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
OH MY HEART :DDDD
Fairytail queen17175 chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
This is my all time favorite fan fiction! I've read it multiple times, sometimes just certain chapters, other times the entire thing. You're the one who inspired me to write my own fan fictions, I love all of your writing, but this is truly my favorite. If you would check out my writing I would be very grateful, I would also be absolutely thrilled if you gave me pointers on my stories. I'm working on a GaLe fanfic right now, and I think its actually going pretty well, though no one has really read it yet, but I did only post it yesterday haha. Happy writing, and thank you for sharing your creativity with the world! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I hate to be a person who complains I really really do and if it's auto correct I'm sorry but his name is Gajeel.
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 23 . 7/7/2016
cool.
Meg chapter 17 . 5/16/2016
Love the fanfic so far. I've been ranting and raving about it to all my friends, even though they can't tell what my fast and mispronuncaited word are. I would like to thank you for your wonderful imaganation. Keep going strong, your fans will support you all the way. Thank you for your time, have a good day.
Meg chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
You spelled gajeel wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
I love Mirajane! And thank you for Lisana s parts in this, I hate that so many make her out as a bad, just so she can be negatively seen so Lucy can look better. I love Luce, but is overrated at times.
ThroneOfBookz chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
I love the ending of this chapter!
P1nkPumpkin chapter 23 . 4/11/2016
wow! great story I love it all :-) you kept them really in character.
Hope you will post more Bonus chapters
leeniejs chapter 23 . 2/17/2016
Very well done. I have to say I was sceptical about the levyxgajeel pairing but you made me a believer. And I dont think I can give any praise higher than that.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 22 . 1/9/2016
awesome. cute. amazing. astounding. lovely. GaLe. brilliant. adorable. perfect. and any other word synonymous with any of those words... I love this story so much!
Paul Starhaven chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Enjoying the story here, and I have the privilege of the story being complete. Hilarious and perfectly realistic, I hope that there are more of these stories to read.