Reviews for Let's play pretend!
lovely-bruises chapter 3 . 7/23
OH MY HEART :DDDD
Fairytail queen17175 chapter 23 . 7/23
This is my all time favorite fan fiction! I've read it multiple times, sometimes just certain chapters, other times the entire thing. You're the one who inspired me to write my own fan fictions, I love all of your writing, but this is truly my favorite. If you would check out my writing I would be very grateful, I would also be absolutely thrilled if you gave me pointers on my stories. I'm working on a GaLe fanfic right now, and I think its actually going pretty well, though no one has really read it yet, but I did only post it yesterday haha. Happy writing, and thank you for sharing your creativity with the world! 3
I hate to be a person who complains I really really do and if it's auto correct I'm sorry but his name is Gajeel.
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 23 . 7/7
cool.
Meg chapter 17 . 5/16
Love the fanfic so far. I've been ranting and raving about it to all my friends, even though they can't tell what my fast and mispronuncaited word are. I would like to thank you for your wonderful imaganation. Keep going strong, your fans will support you all the way. Thank you for your time, have a good day.
Meg chapter 12 . 5/15
You spelled gajeel wrong
I love Mirajane! And thank you for Lisana s parts in this, I hate that so many make her out as a bad, just so she can be negatively seen so Lucy can look better. I love Luce, but is overrated at times.
ThroneOfBookz chapter 11 . 4/18
I love the ending of this chapter!
P1nkPumpkin chapter 23 . 4/11
wow! great story I love it all :-) you kept them really in character.
Hope you will post more Bonus chapters
leeniejs chapter 23 . 2/17
Very well done. I have to say I was sceptical about the levyxgajeel pairing but you made me a believer. And I dont think I can give any praise higher than that.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 22 . 1/9
awesome. cute. amazing. astounding. lovely. GaLe. brilliant. adorable. perfect. and any other word synonymous with any of those words... I love this story so much!
Paul Starhaven chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
Enjoying the story here, and I have the privilege of the story being complete. Hilarious and perfectly realistic, I hope that there are more of these stories to read.
Kim chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
I like the length of the story, even if its long, it progressed nicely, the plot was good and the character/setting was portrayed well, i could easily picture most of the scenes.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 23 . 7/28/2015
This story was epic. Please make another story with them. This was funny and cute I love this pair with a passion! I didn't stop until I finish this story, now I'm so sad it's over. Loved every second of it.
wolf2ong chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
Woooow I know you finished this story ages ago but weeeee! I'm dying of 'fangirling' Finally a decent GaLe fanfict hehe 3
Thank you for your hard work on this :3