Reviews for Let's play pretend!
Allykrau chapter 23 . 5/28
Hah, wasn't this a wonderful story? XD
Looooooved it~ :D
Inorganic One chapter 1 . 4/17
Well, I have only read the first chapter as of yet and so far this looks like it will be a very adorably story! LOL :-D Your writing is very nice as well. However, there is one problem I have with your story so far and that is this, YOU SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG! It's spelled Gajeel, not Gazille. I hope that you will eventually fix this because it was driving me bonkers the entire time reading it. LOL Anyway, like I said, cute story and can't wait to see whats going to happen. :-)
TRANSIENTFREEDOM chapter 23 . 4/8
Okay, for people reading the review here's the honesty:
Started reading this at work (breaktime), and made some crazy attempts to take every minute to finish this whole fanfic. (eventually slept at 5 am). It was damn intriguing and by far #1 fav.
Kept smiling in the subway like a dork hah.
The bonus? hell yea it was a treat.
Wonderful :)
One of my new favorite stories on here, excellent job
The brunette extended her right arm to show him a little square paper package she had been holding in her hand. Elfman's first thought was that it was a wrapped candy, but, when he took the item and read the logo printed on it, he realized that it was, more precisely, a breath mint.

"Oh," he first said, with eyebrows raising in surprise, wondering if she was trying to give him a hint, before smiling politely. "Thank you, Evergreen. Breath mints are... useful."

She raised a vexed eyebrow.

"You don't eat it?"

"Uhm, sure," Elfman immediately replied, tearing the wrapping and throwing the mint in his mouth. Evergreen seemed to be satisfied seeing him eat it and the man expressed his gratitude. "Thank you for the gift, Ever. It was really nice of you."

Though he had never expected to receive something this... original, he wasn't going to be rude and complain about the gift. It was the thought that counted, after all. However, he quickly found out that it wasn't the answer she had been expecting.

"You idiot!" she barked, rolling her eyes, "That wasn't your birthday present!"

"Huh?" Elfman grew wide-eyed at the scolding, genuinely confused. Evergreen was shooting daggers at him, from behind her glasses, but her expression quickly changed from anger to... embarrassment? He didn't have time to ask her what she meant, by that, nor to question her about her seemingly reddening cheeks, because the woman closed up on him, slammed both hands on his cheeks and pulled his face to meet hers in one swift movement, their locked lips provoking a concerto of deafening screams, in the guild hall. I died after reading this. I just dropped dead. I may have reread it about 7 times I loved it so much.
I don't care what anyone says Freed is not I repeat not gay I'd say worst comes to worst he is bisexual and the whole Max broom thing is getting really old. Max is super cute after the time skip so I refuse to have him and Freed treated this way
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why why why, how could you? NaLi really? NaLu is the best. I must admit childhood crushes are adorable but, NaLu is the best. It's one thing if you make it Bickslow but, Natsu? Why NaLu for life even Hiro Mashima ships them why NaLi why? Noooooooooooooooooooo
I disagree Laki/Lucky is very pretty. She is tied with Levy for prettiest Fairy Tail girl in my opinion but, she looks prettiest with her hair short and when Levy has her hair up and Laki has her long her or first hair Levy is prettier in my opinion.
BTM chapter 23 . 2/17
Amazing story, you put a lot of work in, well done!
Interesting bonus. Make a proposal chapter!
OtakuQueen88 chapter 23 . 1/15
This fanfiction was utterly AMAZING. It made me breathless, and the writing was SO detailed and great, it always left me wondering what was coming next! I have to say, I was looking and looking and LOOKING for something like this, and this seriously made my week. Thank you SO MUCH for this unbelievably exquisite fanfic!
NO PLS NI MORE NALI IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I CANT READ IT XDXDXD
missotak chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Best Gale fanfiction all time!
sesshyayame the best chapter 18 . 12/20/2014