Reviews for Blessed by Oblivion
Whoa! Loki's death was like at the end of Clannad with the girl from the dying world. OMG ANIME MOMENT!
Kerowyn6 chapter 7 . 6/28
This is EPIC! Please continue this. I'm holding onto hope because apparently it took you ten months last time but you still updated, so please update again, even if it's been over a year! Please!
fastreader12 chapter 7 . 5/23
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
DevilishlyBipolar chapter 3 . 4/7
You are SUCH a talented writer because, honestly, I nearly cried when I read about Thor's dream, tears welling up and everything. but mostly the part when memory-kid!Loki begins to leave from being ignored and when the memory of Avengers-Loki's words begins to overlap with the dream. I noticed that you haven't update for about 1-2 years, but I sincerely hope that you would continue this story! P.S. So Frigga didn't care about Loki, either? It was only Thor who mourned Loki still?
Amydiddle chapter 7 . 2/9
I will wait as long as I must for this amazing thing
Amydiddle chapter 3 . 2/8
And here come the tears
Amydiddle chapter 2 . 2/8
Fuck Odin, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THIS INNOCENT BABY DX Screw Asgard, Loki can be my baby. I will rename him Gabriel and we can travel the nation. And I can teach him right and wrong and everything will be good for my little Trickster!
KainVixenheim chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
I love this story
though I hope you update son
the last chapter was uploaded in July last year
please don't tell me you've abandoned this story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
It's really good, keep going!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Seems like you haven't updated in a long time. I really hope you continue this story, I really enjoy it and I just adore kid loki.
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
This is a great fanfic! I would like to ask if you could continue? It has been about a year now since you last updated. I'm getting kind of antsy.
darkladygirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Nooo, the magpie appeared! Kill it! Kill it with fire! ;_;

This story is beautifully written and blends perfectly your original idea with the idea found in the comics. I love how you describe loki's personality and feelings. The situations and everything else are written nicely too. Please update, I will be waiting. It took me too long to try reading something Kid!Loki related and I am glad the first thing I read was your story.

Ps: Kid!Loki is the best Loki for me. I love the child.
crocgirl10 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
AWESOME STORY!
crocgirl10 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
the last chapter was soooo sad at the end
fareyaWH chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
omg! this story is amazing! update plzzzzzz