Reviews for Blessed by Oblivion
Amydiddle chapter 7 . 2/9
I will wait as long as I must for this amazing thing
Amydiddle chapter 3 . 2/8
And here come the tears
Amydiddle chapter 2 . 2/8
Fuck Odin, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THIS INNOCENT BABY DX Screw Asgard, Loki can be my baby. I will rename him Gabriel and we can travel the nation. And I can teach him right and wrong and everything will be good for my little Trickster!
KainVixenheim chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
I love this story
though I hope you update son
the last chapter was uploaded in July last year
please don't tell me you've abandoned this story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
It's really good, keep going!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Seems like you haven't updated in a long time. I really hope you continue this story, I really enjoy it and I just adore kid loki.
Ilovebooks1234 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
This is a great fanfic! I would like to ask if you could continue? It has been about a year now since you last updated. I'm getting kind of antsy.
darkladygirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Nooo, the magpie appeared! Kill it! Kill it with fire! ;_;

This story is beautifully written and blends perfectly your original idea with the idea found in the comics. I love how you describe loki's personality and feelings. The situations and everything else are written nicely too. Please update, I will be waiting. It took me too long to try reading something Kid!Loki related and I am glad the first thing I read was your story.

Ps: Kid!Loki is the best Loki for me. I love the child.
crocgirl10 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
AWESOME STORY!
crocgirl10 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
the last chapter was soooo sad at the end
fareyaWH chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
omg! this story is amazing! update plzzzzzz
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
I'm surprised (well, not THAT surprised) to see that I'm actually enjoying this very much, haha. Just as long as I skip some of the overly angsty parts (It's not that it's bad, it's just that, at least for me, angst gets boring after a while; don't ask me why). But seriosuly, I love Serrure's braty personality.
Lousia Rose chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
I love you! OMG I have been looking for a fix like this for ages. Thank you Thank you Thank You! Now, UPDATE!
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Interesting and awesome story so far.
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 2/22/2014