Reviews for Blessed by Oblivion
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 7 . 3/20
I'm surprised (well, not THAT surprised) to see that I'm actually enjoying this very much, haha. Just as long as I skip some of the overly angsty parts (It's not that it's bad, it's just that, at least for me, angst gets boring after a while; don't ask me why). But seriosuly, I love Serrure's braty personality.
Lousia Rose chapter 7 . 3/16
I love you! OMG I have been looking for a fix like this for ages. Thank you Thank you Thank You! Now, UPDATE!
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 2/26
Interesting and awesome story so far.
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 2/22
definitely continue
LittleKatreina chapter 7 . 1/5
You did spoil his identity for me but I forgive you. By the way a spoiler alert would have been nice. :D

I love this story! I can't wait to read more.
Locing it while wondering if it'll be updated
QueenEli128 chapter 7 . 1/1
I've really enjoyed this fic so far and I kinda like where it's going. I love the dynamic between Thor and Loki, and although I hear the comics turned out pretty depressing, I love the idea of Loki getting a fresh start and I'd like to see where you would take this plot. It's a bit discouraging that you haven't updated in half a year, but if you already had two chapters with a ten month gap, I guess there is still hope. Anyways, best of luck with this fic :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Yeah, you did... but I should have read better!
Hope to read more soon!
Shoyzz chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Super awesomeeeeeee!
Cant wait for the resst! Please update :D
Shoyzz chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Awesome! I'm loving this so far! Cant wait for Thor to find him again! And for Loki to realize who he really is!
And what happened in the comics that you said you didnt like? I'm very curious xD
Awesome story! Been looking for a kid loki story for some time!
Artemisgirl91 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Love this story so far and can't wait for the next chapter! Ijust found out about kid loki and from what I've read I already like him so far. Can't wait to get the comics that feature him!
Artemisgirl91 chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Love it can't wait for the next chapter!
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Brilliance.
septimaluna chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
i love it you have to finish it! even after your dissapointment in JIM 643! you were not the only one u.u
MontresorMari chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! This is too awesome!