Reviews for Our Beginning
darkon.frey chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
I want this story to continue in some form or fashion. Normally I'm not a fan of romance or yaoi stories, but somehow I'm attracted to this one. Please continue it.
graceful-rain chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Yay! You my friend have foumd a Wolf's Rain fan right here :-) I really like your story can't wait to read the rest!
andysanime chapter 27 . 4/6/2013
Really good job on this story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon... please? he-he... when I was first reading this story in the first few chapters... I kinda have to admit I was thinking 'huh, where's Kiba and Hige?' eventually though, the thought came less and less... never disappearing but still... .'
Viviane Renard chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Awesome story. I love how long it is, since it lets you really explore the characters and their relationships. The longer length also lets you delve into the plot more, with the exciting mix of searching for Paradise and running from Keith.

I feel like this chapter was a big turning point. Toboe returned to his former pack, but this time with Tsume in tow, and Keith's also there. That wolf pack is starting to look like a time bomb ready to explode. I can't wait to see what happens next!
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 27 . 2/9/2013
I am enjoying this story:D
Neaki chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
amigo eres genial
realmente desde el fondo de mi corazón te doy las gracias por hacer este fic
WargishBoromirFan chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
While the pyschologically-scarring (in the best possible way) relationship still comes through well in the cut version, the turnaround of the "hurry up"/"I was getting ready to!" line from the kinky bit was too priceless not to mention here, as well.
RadicalEdward6 chapter 27 . 1/23/2013
So I'm mad at myself because I thought I followed this but I hadn't so I didn't know the story was updated! I can't wait for more though. I just love the way you write. This story and all the characters are amazing!
Adnarim Neko chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
Noooooo! Toboe don't leave! I am crying now. Please make it better! Please!
Adnarim Neko chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
There better be only fluff! Be grateful I'm even giving you a review you miserable author!
...
Just kidding! But seriously that really got me emotional.
Adnarim Neko chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
No. No we won't. We're just like zombies. I love this fic! Keep it up!
Adnarim Neko chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
I do have something to say. Awwwwwww! So cute!
Adnarim Neko chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Did you know that this chapter and the last one are the exact same? I'm not sure if you just posted the wrong one or it was something else. Just thought you should know. Also really good story so far! Keep up the good work.
RadicalEdward6 chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
I finally caught up! And I must say that I absolutely love this so far. Everything is so well written, and I'm amazed at the length of your chapters. I even enjoyed all the characters you introduced, I usually can't stand when people add their own characters! Each chapter I'm so absorbed and the way in which you write in the characters is so natural! I can't wait till you add another chapter :)
RadicalEdward6 chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
So I keep trying to get to the last chapter you updated but I'm so busy I can only read here and there! I got this far though so I have to review to let you know I really love this story so far and I can't wait to get caught up!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »