Reviews for Promise Kept
yellowcallalilly chapter 6 . 3/19
Wellcome back! :) so happy to read your update. Thanks so much! I enjoyed it a lot and cant wait to read about Uncas's reaction to ne happy news! :)
Eilan21 chapter 6 . 3/19
Thanks for this new chapter! I've waited it so eagerly... I'm so happy Uncas and Alice are about to have a baby! I really want to read how she will tell him the good new! Great job!
MohawkWoman chapter 6 . 3/18
You have no idea how happy you made me when I saw that you had posted a new chapter! Your hard work and dedication to continuing this wonderful story has paid off. I love the direction you are taking this! It was so sweet the way you portray Alice as loving apples and I like how you wrote the last apple she ate the night before into the storyline. Well done! I understand what it's like to struggle with writing, but having said that, I will be sorry to see this lovely tale come to an end. I've been enjoying it so much from the very beginning. I cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you!
yellowcallalilly chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Hi AuntieFae,

I like all your 3 fics on LOTM and I was hoping you were updating this one. Any chance your Muse gives you a little help? :) Thanks for sharing!
MohawkWoman chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I am so happy you updated this story! The conversation between Alice and Uncas was so sweet! I can't wait to see what you have planned for chapter 6!
DearestAmy chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Thank you for this romantic and sweet chapter. It was absolutely worth the wait. When I saw "A Sisters
thoughts" a few day ago I began hoping for this. And now Im glad there will be at least one more chapter.
Eilan21 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I'm so glad you're continuing this story and I want more... please, update soon!
Carla chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Absolutley beautiful. :']
I love it, and I could visualize it perfectly. Man do I wish I had an IDENTICAL Uncas for myself. I cried like a baby. 3 Much love.
Eilan21 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
What a wonderful surprise to find these 2 new chapters! Really well written and amazing! I particularly liked the development of the relationship between Uncas and Alice... and Alice maturing and growing up of course! Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Please update!...dying to know more! "I love you, and I protect what I love," he told her" -what a woman loves hearing! I hope Alice does the same for Uncas!
LucitaBelle chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Very interesting sequel. I love the way Uncas cares for Alice :) Please keep writing
DearestAmy chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
This is another adorable chapter ! Because of the tragic end in the movie I am happy with your way finding and describing an alternative and hopefully happy ending fo Uncas and Alice. They are my most favourite couple.
DearestAmy chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
This chapter is so sweet, its absolutely worth the waiting. I think your muse cooperates very very well !
Thank you !
LucitaBelle chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
your story is wonderful. I look forward to reading another chapter!