Reviews for Promise Kept
doggiegirl21 chapter 6 . 7/7
Are you ever going to write your one more chapter to this? It was very good and I just want hear how Alice will break the news to Uncas. Please update!
BlueSaffire chapter 6 . 5/24
So I know it's been 2 years since you've updated, but I still want to say that your writing is absolutely beautiful! And you've captured the voices of each character so well. While I do hope you eventually continue, I have no problem rereading all your LOTM stories! (And your Sally Ann and Hasil fics!) thank you thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!
Keep gong!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Meh. Yet another incomplete work. Such a good story too. I'd love to see it finished
lacontreras chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
I love this! Please keep writing, I need to read more! I can't get enough, thank you so much! I don't want it to end!
LOTMfan21 chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
I just found this story and I love it! You cannot stop now! I must know what happens next! Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Great job! I really enjoyed reading the chapters, I hope you have the next one soon!
yellowcallalilly chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Wellcome back! :) so happy to read your update. Thanks so much! I enjoyed it a lot and cant wait to read about Uncas's reaction to ne happy news! :)
Eilan21 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Thanks for this new chapter! I've waited it so eagerly... I'm so happy Uncas and Alice are about to have a baby! I really want to read how she will tell him the good new! Great job!
MohawkWoman chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
You have no idea how happy you made me when I saw that you had posted a new chapter! Your hard work and dedication to continuing this wonderful story has paid off. I love the direction you are taking this! It was so sweet the way you portray Alice as loving apples and I like how you wrote the last apple she ate the night before into the storyline. Well done! I understand what it's like to struggle with writing, but having said that, I will be sorry to see this lovely tale come to an end. I've been enjoying it so much from the very beginning. I cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you!
yellowcallalilly chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Hi AuntieFae,

I like all your 3 fics on LOTM and I was hoping you were updating this one. Any chance your Muse gives you a little help? :) Thanks for sharing!
MohawkWoman chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I am so happy you updated this story! The conversation between Alice and Uncas was so sweet! I can't wait to see what you have planned for chapter 6!
DearestAmy chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Thank you for this romantic and sweet chapter. It was absolutely worth the wait. When I saw "A Sisters
thoughts" a few day ago I began hoping for this. And now Im glad there will be at least one more chapter.
Eilan21 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I'm so glad you're continuing this story and I want more... please, update soon!
Carla chapter 4 . 4/3/2013