Reviews for Sleepless Monsters
wsneadup chapter 1 . 7/23
please continue
jon reeve chapter 1 . 4/11
/Gaara-esque Naruto? Why must you tease us so? Is there any community or collection you know of that continues any of your one-shots?
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/8
Good story. Poor Naruto, because of Kurama's rant he look lke a tanuki like Gaara (at least Gaara's biju is a tanuki) but at least he learned some interessing things from the fox. I was amused by the muzzle bit and I could picture Kurama's outraged face (it's probably why he didn't react or he still rant about the Senju).
celestialfox1 chapter 1 . 3/6
this is a really cool story and i was wondering if you could or would continue it at all its really awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
the end is fantastic
erik chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Great fun attitude.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
i think this could potentially be a very nice humor fic with Kurama as background commentator to everything
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Ahaha... This Naruto is always grouchy ain't he? Too much lack of sleep (or no sleep at all) eventually turns everyone into a grouch with maybe a side of homicidal.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
" black hair in a que," queue
pikachucat chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
awesome
momocolady chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
good story
Nitmi chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
lol
I love this ff! Is so freaking awesome!
Thanks for sharing it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I like this!
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
interesting twist.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Please continue? His meeting with Gaara's would be interesting. Fire and wind would be just about the most devastating force when amplified by a Bijuu, I heartily approve.