Reviews for Sleepless Monsters
i think this could potentially be a very nice humor fic with Kurama as background commentator to everything
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 7/15
Ahaha... This Naruto is always grouchy ain't he? Too much lack of sleep (or no sleep at all) eventually turns everyone into a grouch with maybe a side of homicidal.
" black hair in a que," queue
pikachucat chapter 1 . 2/9
awesome
momocolady chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
good story
Nitmi chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
lol
I love this ff! Is so freaking awesome!
Thanks for sharing it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I like this!
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
interesting twist.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Please continue? His meeting with Gaara's would be interesting. Fire and wind would be just about the most devastating force when amplified by a Bijuu, I heartily approve.
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
...God, I think this just has become a new headcanon.
Wait! If Naruto is like this right now (and seriously, Yondy, seriously)... what of Gaara? What will happen when they met? *pales* *twitches* *babbles* ...I think my mind just broke.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This take on the sealing of the Kyuubi is particularly interesting. So Naruto has an absolute defense like Gaara's? I'd like to see more chapters to see how it goes from here...
DarkSolaris57 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This was a really good set up for a longer story. Though in my mind when he finally found a way to shut off the kyuubis voice he would miss it. Nicely done
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Different than Gaara, but still similar. And very funny.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Nice!
Loiosh311 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
God I would love to see this story continued. Such a great start to a fic I hope someone picks this up or you continue it in the future!