Reviews for When you need me I'll be here
Guest chapter 38 . 4/24/2014
YES PLEASE
KC1991 chapter 38 . 4/22/2014
Ahhh... I loved it!oh Santana... Loved it.
sdmwd1115 chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
Loved it - cant wait for the sequel!
autumn1999 chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
Yay! Beth is here! I'm happy you kept the name she has in the show even though Puck didn't come up with the name. I hope something happens between Quinn and Puck! Great chapter by the way! You did such an amazing job writing this story! You're an awesome writer too! I'm so excited for when you post the sequel! And I'm so excited for what you write about in the sequel! I can't wait! PLEASE POST THE SEQUEL SOON!C:
CAS chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Both of the last 2 chapters were sooooo good! I can't wait for more!
troyella2468 chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Aww this was amazing! I think it would good if you did an epilogue! Maybe with Quinn and Puck dating and him helping her raise Beth.
Brit.Brat1992 chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Can't wait for the sequel! Love it!
Fangirl44 chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Awwwww she's here. And I love how you kept it Beth and didn't try to make a Beth only the nickname
Stepheyy chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
I think this is a perfect ending, no need for an epilogue. Great story sad to see it go. Let me know when the sequel is posted?
Guest chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
WOW! more soon... like sooo much!
AcheleAndCamren chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
This chapter was really good, Beth is finally here! :) I really love the relationship between Quinn and Noah, there're so cute, I hope that maybe we can see more of them together in the next part.
I don't think it need a epilogue, it's ok like this.
I can't wait to read the next part! :D Hope you post it soon ;)
GleekingOut chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
nice wrap up! looking forward to the sequel!
Zammie4ever chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
This chapter was so beautiful and it brought a smile to my face.
MichelleBell16 chapter 37 . 4/20/2014
Yay! I'm so excited Quinn is keeping the baby! I love this story and can't wait to read the next update, as well as the sequel! Update soon!
GleekingOut chapter 37 . 4/20/2014