Reviews for His butler, true heritage
The Willow Grave chapter 3 . 8/13
Though I like the idea of Harry and Sebastian together and many people have done it well. You had a decent Harry but the whole romance was rushed and was out of left field. To have a romance be good their needs to be a relationship built before the readers eyes that causes a want of them to be together. This is something that you are missing, I understand the desire to get your idea out and written but the details that take time are what make it worth reading once and many more times if done well.
bluekitnaru chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
how many children do they have? and that forgive seance was a bit weak but overall i liked your fic and i give it a 6\10
bluekitnaru chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
ooooook that was a wired chapter the transition sean is awkward to follow he ran away again? i thought he just went for a walk in the woods
bluekitnaru chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
ummm whats a hatchling and timelines a bit skewed isn't it
bluekitnaru chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
aww always knew grell would get them in trouble
bluekitnaru chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
eh still good so far...
bluekitnaru chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
well that was intresting
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
make more plz
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
I can't seem to follow the story. There are too many plot holes and the timeline is all wonky. Not to mention the characters and it felt like Ciel was barely there.
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
In the anime, prince Soma is 17.
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Well is ended up being a better fic than thought it would be :)
Zak saturday 1 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Well done. I like it. Short, sweet, easy to read. :D thanks for writing this!
LittleOne94 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
lovely if brief story. love your ending (except for the making up with trators part)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »