Reviews for CPR
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 3/15
Ooh Inlove how you did that! This is personally my favourite pairing for Oresama Teacher. Loved the story!
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 1/28
Putting aside that you used "too" instead of "to" and "then" instead of "than", I have to say that this fic was really interesting to read. It gave some insight of what Takaomi-kun was thinking while rescuing his little pet. It was really well explained and the internal monologue was endearing and funny at the same time xD
I always had the feeling that Takaomi-kun's character is left in the shadow up to interpretation of the reader on purpose. I like it that way because we can read between lines and think whatever we want. In our case (yours and mine), that he likes Mafuyu, not only as a childhood friend. Hihihi.
Thanks for the fic. And yeah, try to write fics only at home xDD
Big hug!
Cheshire 2313 chapter 1 . 1/1
You really have to pay attention to the manga to notice all these underlying personality traits that Takaomi has. It's like an undercover tsundere really. He really does care for Mafuyu and I hope his character is brought out a bit more in the manga. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Mafuyu to explore some type of romantic relationships with Kengawa (he's just so dang cute) and maybe someone else. But end game, the only one I really see her with, meant to be with, is Takaomi. :)
Oresama Love chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Sweet! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I like! Great oneshot!
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
umm can we get more chappie's for this? It look's intresting!
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Beautiful! :D
axcel-lili chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
oh geez! i love the story. could you write one more? i never expect takaomi could be portrayed so romantically in spite of his awful attitude. very nice( i'm going to flutter you! write more please! ;)
clock12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
SOOO LIKE IT ! Is this the end? (pout)
hope there was moreee !
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This story is really cute and fluffy. You put an interesting, sweet addition to Takaomi's personality.
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awwwww. This is good. Too bad it is completed. I would've liked more chapters.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 6/5/2012