Reviews for Lightning in a Bottle
leeta5 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
AHHHHHH! I'm reviewing before you come kill me! :D So, I like it, but Jason Todd is NOT my favorite person... Oh well, oh and the TT should be all buddy buddy with her, not all tough and fierce :D But, whatever you think is right, go with it! HAA! Now you can't say I didn't review!
Rosemarie Benson chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I like it, but as the others say, use a beta to help you improve. I'll even offer my services.
OverMyHead chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was better, but it still kind of sucked, keep trying and all that supportive crap. Just improve. It could use alot of work but with a beta i think you could do it. I hope it gets better so I can keep reading.
JuniCartz chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Better than the first Lilla story, but your "skills" could improve a bit. try writing brushstroke, a beta, and more decription. I want to be able to imagine Lilla-a carmel colored girl with frizzy black hair in a ponytail, wearing a black fish tee and jeans-sitting on a gray weathered rock out side her rich, insane aunts house, watching the white puffy clouds of northern California/Southern Orgeon float over the blue tinted, frothy, ocean.

got it? Anyway, I read the whole first one and hope that this one is better if you improved at all.