Reviews for Breathing Room
gkmoberg1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Beautiful depiction of what -unfortunately- is a pair of tattered childhoods. A 14 and 12 year old left to provide the mainstay of their respective family's needs. Plus an annual horror show threatening to tear either of them away and into something much worse. So from that, the warmth you give them is all that more dear. Very touching. Thank you. May the odds be ever in their favor.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love reading Pre-Hunger Games G/K stories. Makes me understand the characters a bit more.
sinking815 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Triple awwwww! Ugghh, why are these two so incredibly cute together? It's breaking my heart...

Well done, the simplicity of the words was a nice contrast to the complexity of the situation Gale and Katniss were facing. Maybe you should write the other Reaping Days they share until Katniss volunteers... hint, hint... ;)
sephiesport chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I loved it, just like I love everything else you write. You have a really good grasp of the characters, and, as always, your words are just beautiful.

Amazing.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Awww... *melts into a puddle of sticky berry juice*

Seriously, just "awww".

After reading the summary, I thought I'd be writing something along the lines of "Hey but I like 'em a lil' older :P" in here, but NO. This was so perfect and awesome and headsploratory and heartfelt and heartwarming and everything that I'm as happy as any fangirl can be. Thank you, my friend! :)