Reviews for Of Fire and Other Shiny Stuff
CedricDiggory101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Omg u should totally continue making this a story!
C.U. SUCKS COCK chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Hey, I'm not SummerCat9 but I'm one of her fans, just call me deepthroat/mystery anon . If you really want to know what happened to her keep badgering her with PMs. She has so much potential! It really saddens me to see her go down like this! Tell everyone else to badger her with PMs as well.

I don't know if she's going to re - upload it or not but I have PM'd her recently and she said she was ** that everyone hated her story, I don't know why though but then again the poor girl had too many personal demons to bear, but her story seemed a - okay to me.

One of my suspicions is that the forum "Critics United" made her take it down. I don't know what beef she had with them, I'm not interested in going down with a third party.
Catmandu22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please write more!1
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm late - I haven't checked the X-Men Evolution section in a while, it seemed to have died there for a bit - but I really enjoyed reading this. Very realistic start to what we, as an X-Men Evolution audience, now know and love as Jonda. :D

Nice work.

(Happy be-lated birthday, by the way. ;))
Arich chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That is so sweet.
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
You know how when you see/read/hear something that makes your day and you just can't keep the goofy smile off of your face? Yeah. That's me and my situation. XD Seriously. I swear I think I squeal like a little girl mentally every time you write something. I'm even worse when it's even remotely Jonda related. XD You're so very frickin awesome. Really you truly are! 3!

Oh My Gosh! HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY HUN! I need to either draw you something or doll you something...have you ever been made a pixel doll? Eh, either way gimme something. Doesn't matter what. Whomever (single or couple one or more. Doesn't matter) you want from whatever fandom you want! I'll finish your RBH color jobs first just cause I've made you wait like forever for them but I WILL make you a gift. A pixel doll might take me less time to crank out just cause I don't have to bother with scanning but if you prefer a pic than that's cool by me too! XD Seriously lemme know. Unless you don't want anything then you know, whatever. Still.

EPIC Story!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Yaay this was great,and Happy late Gold Stars ***** _
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
'They didn't get a lot of company.'

Your talent for understatement astounds me, dear. Truly.

...was Pietro always that obnoxiously annoying or are you just amplifying it.

Oh, hey, my psycho(logy) teacher was just talking about the hippocampus (I had to pause and re-read that word a couple of times before that registered lol). But for some reason, I remember her saying that the hippo was the part that helped make new memories and another portion was the one used for recall. Or maybe I wasn't paying as much attention as I thought...meh, whatever.

'He wasn't sure why, but something about Kurt just made him want to run really, really fast.' Ooh, foreshadowing! Or would it be prelighting since this is written after the fact?

'...so much plasma'. Mm-hmm. Explain this phrase, please.

'questioning the wisdom in letting the only two of them who had ever spend time in an insane asylum run the show' LOL

The 5th was your birthday? The 4th was mine! Happy Belated Birthday! How neat is that, and I feel like I might have said this before. Like, deja vu ;) So - :) - what do you want me to write for your birthday? Don't ask for an update, because I'm still blocked on those - forget what I was saying before about updating. Just forget it.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Firstly happy birthday! secondly great story just what I needed right about now. thirdly where the heck did your muses go? your author's notes have been so quiet with out them.
byproducts chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Happy birthday and Yay Jonda! Good story!
Devil-in-A-Redhead chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Well you, this. Is. Amazing. Johnny and Wanda are too adorable and everyone else is just written so perfectly. I'm jealous. Plus, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Congratulations on reaching whatever age you happen to be. And what a fantastic way to share. Another fabulous story.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh this story is gonna be good. -chuckles- oh and HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!