Reviews for Beside the Golden Door
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Extraordinary story! Thank you for the bit of history.
sami69 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful story, is this just a o/s or is there more chapters to come? Hope so! :-)
MsLiss chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Spangle I've seen documentries on this time in NYC and the appealling conditions the workers were faced with. Such an interesting topic to set your story against. thank you
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
So, so sad - and based on true events! Even sadder still. But I like to think that Edward and Bella's American dream came true, and generations of Italo/American Cigno/Cullens are still living it today :)
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Lovely and tragic.
MSomeone chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Another incredible story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Chloe0500 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
We're all *tsk tsk* when disasters like these happen in third world countries today even though it's been less than 100 years since developed countries cleaned up their act. Great story - good luck with the competition.
Cared chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I like the way Edward did not give up his hope of finding Isabella in New York and how together they held on to hope for the future in the land of opportunity.
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Very moving! Thanks for sharing. :)

-MJ
Angie8776 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I loved the story! Thank you for sharing.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Thank you.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Yes, leaving your home to start a new life in another country is scary and exciting, even now. Would I have been that strong? Guess you just have to be...what choice would you have?

Beautiful stories don't always have to have lemons. Thanks for sharing!
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
What a great story! Very inspirational!
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
A truly moving, amazing, well written story! I just can't say enough! Would love to read more about their life in America.
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 2/8/2012