Reviews for Sister of Games
qweenashleyfox chapter 47 . 7/13
I want airi and kaiba to get back together and this h
Duel would be perfect for it
Atiram chapter 47 . 6/30
I stumbled across your Story. At first I was a bit sceptical, if you would tell a different story with new interesting parts even if you mainly follow the anime. But you got me in the early chapters and now I read your whole story in just two days. You're really good at writing. I like how you develope the individual stories of the characters. And i'm especially curious how you will change/extend the millenium world arc now that we got a few glimpses on that part through Yamis flashbacks. And of course i wonder if Yami will find a way to stay in the end (if he wants) or if they have to say goodbye.
Holly chapter 47 . 6/24
Yeah! Another epic duel is coming! Oh Joey and Tristan, I've missed their banter. And Kaiba, the one we love to hate. "Who hasn't wanted to push him off a castle wall" I think that's my favourite Airi line ever. Airi and Yami how will that work out. Will she join him in the spirit world or will some weird magicy thing happen and he gets his own body. Or will she get back together with Kaiba. So many possibilities.
Holly chapter 46 . 6/24
Let's get this out of the way, Airi's opening move was completely illegal. Dark Witch is a 5 star monster and can't be summoned without a sacrifice and placing a second monster regardless of position is not allowed without special effects. But overall it was a good duel, I like how we got a glimpse of pro-duelist Airi that was neat. And how Yami was talking a lot through the whole thing does a good job of showing how frazzled his nerves are cause he doesn't really say much during other peoples' duels.
AthenaRose2013 chapter 47 . 6/24
Please please update soon! I love this story! ️️
Wattail Dragon chapter 27 . 6/17
I have to say that I am disappointed that there are no Kaiba brother moments. And I think that Seto would at least value Airi's love for her brother. And he would see were he went wrong. Know I am a kaiba fangirl but I just feel like seto is the buggy man here...he should at least be shown some change. I do love how you portray the other characters though. And I do love how u got kaiba's attitude right.
Can't wait for more
Holly chapter 45 . 6/10
Wow three chapters in a month to catch up on. And I still haven't caught up on the show. Oh well, sounds like an epic duels about to go down! Exciting!
Ryoko Ishida chapter 47 . 6/7
Please update soon! I stayed up almost all night reading this and it was awesome! Made me cry and laugh, expecially with the "Hanging Kaiba." XD
Ryoko Ishida chapter 30 . 6/6
D'aw... poor Kaiba.
Ryoko Ishida chapter 10 . 6/5
Hang Kaiba... oh my god! XD I am literally dying! I did NOT see that coming!
Ari chapter 47 . 6/1
Why must it be a cliff hanger! Whyyy, I want to know how the duel goes. D: Update soon!
Halie chapter 47 . 5/31
Awesome chapter can't wait to see you again :)
kaia chapter 47 . 5/29
update again soon! this is gonna be good! though i'm surprised that ari didn't just slap seto first... oh well she can always do that again at a later time :)
So excited! I really want yami and airi to end up together. They belong with eachother.