Reviews for Sister of Games
DarkPlague689 chapter 54 . 12/8
I found this story rather interesting, I find Airi to somewhat be a Mary Sue, despite this I find her character interresting and the story as well. I do wonder what would happen if she actually caused some more key events that somewhat change the plot to an extent because let’s be honest I believe her presence would have had more of a substantial effect. Yugi would more than likely be less insecure, for starters.
I'm still hoping Airi ends up with Yami. I am praying with all my heart! Good chapter by the way. I loved seeing Essets and Mahads sibling relationship.
starrat chapter 63 . 11/21
I like it looking forward to the next chapter
Ghost of Magic chapter 63 . 11/19
MAHAD YOU MAKE ME CRY!
grapejuice101 chapter 63 . 11/19
that was amazing. I still feel bad for airi. she cant go into the shadow games and help yami. more please
dream lighting chapter 1 . 11/19
Did not see that coming at all what a so sad it's over so see her daughter in GX as Jayden girlfriend please so Cool not many GX ones
AstarteLuna chapter 63 . 11/19
Interesting I can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long until the next chapter good luck.
Please continue.
Paige McCarthy chapter 62 . 11/6
Ohhhhhhhh bloody hell I can't wait for moreeeeeee~!
LealovesMokuba chapter 62 . 10/17
I really love this story! And I espcially love Airi's relationship with Yami! 3
kelsey.belford.1 chapter 35 . 9/21
Why is it that airi in certain situations she is in pain during the merik duel
RavenMichaelis chapter 62 . 9/17
Time to throwdown! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 62 . 9/15
Ooooh! This is getting intense!
Dark Yugi chapter 62 . 9/15
Keep up the awesomely amazingly wonderfully spectacularly great job.
I-lander Mask chapter 62 . 9/14
Wow. You have no idea how long I have been waiting for Yami to go back to the past and find his old family. I can't stop shaking about how his daughter and queen are finally being revealed. Will there be more development between the queen and his daughter Kana? I'm hoping his daughter will have a very power effect on him since she is his child, and the wisdom of a child is just so adorable.
Awaiting the next chapter.