Reviews for Sister of Games
FicReader chapter 49 . 2/7
Yami and Airi are so comfortable with each other that they don't get so hyped up from simple physical contact. Well, towards the end they both understood their troubles are just beginning.

Remembering in the previous or this chapter, Yami had a daughter? Woah, I thought Geb was the brother of the black haired girl from the past memory... Geb must somehow be Yugi, but that's just my guess.
FicReader chapter 48 . 2/6
That duel was amazing, you're a wonderful author to have researched the effects of each card in order for this duel to work. I'm sure a lot of people love your fanfic and there's tons of reviews from what I see :)

Be proud that you stuck with this story and that people urge you to continue! You made such an accomplishment!
FicReader chapter 47 . 2/6
Hello! Another general review for you fanfic :)

The alterations you make for Airi are very believable because they stick to the anime's script. I caught the reference about logical sounding like an anime cliché, ha ha! Anyway, I like how you write about duels. First time actually reading a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic, s lo I can't really say much. However, your description still let the readers know the main points without the clutter of describing what every card does each time they're played.

As for the duel between the ex's, I can't wait to read how you would set it up! Lots of dedication and research for the main character's dueling style. Oh, and especially for rewriting this dragon arc! I want not watched/read the entire ending, but I know what happens. With your story I get to read an ending with a twist :)
FicReader chapter 46 . 2/6
I'm leaning more for Airi/Yaimi because they compliment each other so well! Airi's a spunky, level-headed girl who sees the obvious faster than the others. The pace of their relationship was appropriate through each story arc, not forced or over the top.

Reading the cute moments between the two was just adorable. The Christmas chapter was my favorite for both Airi shippings! Oh, and of course Yugi is just too cute with his date with Teá. If only I could see drawings of those characters in that chapter!
FicReader chapter 45 . 2/6
I have been reading nonstop and I'm glad to make it near the recent chapter so I can review!

All-in-all, Airi is a great insert character because she fits well with the original story without disrupting the entire flow. You know how to alter major parts from the show to fit around Airi and with your added flair to the cannon. There are barely any plot holes from what I read because you give great explanations to not leave the readers wondering.

I truly admire your writing style! Not over done, but not too bland. Straight to the point with enough description to appease ships! Hard to imagine Seto showing affection for a girl in general, but he's still in character in those flashbacks and present day with Airi. Expect more reviews till your most recent chapter ;)
Update soon please!
Frostfire613 chapter 20 . 2/6
The only problem other than a few grammatical and spelling errors with this chapter is that you stated that Airi was afraid of giving up her Mystical Elf in the Battle City Tournament. The only problem with that is it's the RAREST card that is given up, not the most favourite. In your previous chapters, Airi had a Splendid Venus card, which is part of the planetary card set, and there is only 1 in the Yu-Gi-Oh world. Splendid Venus would have easily been Airi's rarest card since Mystical Elf is rather common in comparison.
Keep updating the story and soon!
Ayumu Hai chapter 50 . 1/13
Very nice.
Finally I was able to catch up. I think it took my a little over a week to get to where you are. I like this story so far and find the addition on Airi interesting to the plot. Personally, I like the thought of Yami and Airi being together. Kaiba's to mean to her. I know he's trying to hide his feelings he still has for her but how he acts is a bit ridiculous. I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work.
Please update the story soon!
Please update soon!
ro781727 chapter 1 . 1/9
Maybe give titles to the chapters?
pinkdoughnuts chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
Woah, 2 updates in one month. It must be Christmas.
Well I'm still shipping Kaiba and her together.
MarylandAngels chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
Can't wait for you to update again! Happy Holidays to you too.