Reviews for A Wounded Ranger
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
LOL, Loved the ending! Keep up the good work!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Halt: Crowley won't need me
Crowley: *walks in* HALT I NEED YOU!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
LOLOL, This is a lesson to you Halt, don't stand next to a tree that an apprentice is firing at, you're invisible, remember?
maddie chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
not that funny
Zeus DieKraft chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Halt's a naughty person... tisk, tisk, tisk... He shouldn't have scared Will. :D

Great job! :)
lederra chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I know most people would probaly think poor Halt at this point in the story and don't get me wrong I have every sympathy for him being shot by Will. However it was will's question "Will I still be a Ranger?" that had me thinking poor will.
Elsforever chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I loved this story. I laughed so hard at the end. Normally I'm not the person who reads humor, but I really liked this!
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
XD Hilarious! esp. when Will "set aside the words for future reference." LOL! Rlly funny. so many good likes! If i quoted them all, I'd end up rewriting the story! *Thumbs up* X3

God bless, Mychele
Grammar Control chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Crowley shouted(,) shocked
LadyWallace chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Oh Halt is so stubborn :P I love the interaction between him and Crowley here. I have a feeling he's going to let Crowley get the brunt of his convalescence :P
Sarah Maxime chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
This is a good story, but I think it could be continued. Maybe you could make a sequel about how Halt spends his time while he's on the DL? It would be great if you did. I'm really interested in it.
Minna26 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Please continue! :)
Alyss Mainwaring chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love your profile picture by the way... Brilliant!

I think you should continue this. After all, Crowley should find out and Halt should get annoyed :)

Alyss